2142 to PR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 to PR?

Hi guys, I'm a 2142 player looking to get my feet wet with PR. I've read the manual and am downloading the mod right now. Mostly I'm looking to say hello and garner any advice from anyone who's played both 2142 and PR.

Hi!

DaBrit

By Any Means
    [/url]

Re: 2142 to PR?

Check out this thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...tml#post850014

Some pretty good advice in there even though I think that was pre 0.7 version. Most still applies as far as getting situated. Good luck!

Comment

Its a bit tough. However, you can easily make up for that by joining a decent squad.

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
      Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Fall in with a good squad and let them know you are new..
        Your allways welcome to ride with one of the 10th |X| squads

Comment

Yea, no need to feel shy about being a "noob". Anyone will give you help if you ask for it and be glad to answer any questions you might have in-game.

Comment

It is completely different than BF2 or BF2142. It may take a while to get a grasp on things but once you get into PR I think you will love it. I keep meaning to play Bf2142 but it slips my mind and PR fever takes over.

Comment

I've Played both and they are really different, but theres a few key things u need to remember u cvant do in pr that most do in 2142, i.e. bunny hopping, prone diving, rocket sniping etc. once you get them evry1s pretty helpful and they shd get u going in no time.

Comment

Can you explain what prone diving is?

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

I am not sure but prone diving I believe is when you jump into the air and then hit the prone button. So you jump and lay almost instantly to avoid fire.

Comment

Ollie_fool, bunny hopping and prone diving are met with swift warns and/or kicks on the 2142 TG servers. Repeat offenders tend to meet harsher punishment.

DaBrit

By Any Means
                    [/url]

Comment

Actually, I'm getting into PR as well, but this new 'airborn' ihs for 2142 may sway me.

I'll just have to do both!
                      <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaBrit View Post
                        Ollie_fool, bunny hopping and prone diving are met with swift warns and/or kicks on the 2142 TG servers. Repeat offenders tend to meet harsher punishment.
                        i know, i was just mentioning it as they are common "tactics" used in 21e42 by a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by squadexodus View Post
                          Can you explain what prone diving is?
                          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_snSNg7MPE[/media]

^^
                          snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

i dont even begin to comprehend how thats usefull...

Comment

Well that's just excessive, and kind of fun with the silly tune :p. But some people dive to the ground when in CQB because they think that will help them win.
                              snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X