X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge

Hi All,

I just wanted to get a take on what people think of revenge killings?

For example in a war situation if a freindly intentally killed a fellow trooper, he would be excuted on the spot.

Which leads to this question.. if someone tk's you intentially for a vech, is it approipate to then put a slug in his head.

What is an admins take on this and where in the rules is this covered???

Cheers
    seeya on the battlefield

Re: Revenge

Um, I suggest you read the TG Primer and SOP for the PR server.

Comment

ALL teamkilling is against TG rules. Whether for revenge or not. You can come to the forums and report this behavior to an admin, or use the report function ingame. Just point it out and if an admin is available it will be taken care of. Revenge teamkilling is frowned upon just as the original teamkiller is.

Comment

Read the rules in my sig, you can find all the information there :).

*locking thread*

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Welcome austrooper! Although the rules clearly state how this rule is handled, I applaud you for asking rather than just doing. If someone intentionally TK's in-game, type something like this in general chat and admins will take care of it promptly. (It's the word reporting that we have filters for)

austrooper: REPORTING <playername> for intentionally TK'ing to steal tank

You can also hop in the PR channel of TeamSpeak and let an admin know there!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X