Thanks for some good games yesterday 3pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for some good games yesterday 3pm EST

Just a big thank you to the guys I squadded up with yesterday on Sunset City around 3pm EST. Been having some mediocre games lately, but yesterday I had some great fun. Any time you guys need a medic, give me a holler.

I know I will get some of these names wrong b/c I am remembering a day later, but nonetheless:

stgrey
    wickens
    laggy_dagger
    (squad leader?)

Sorry, I will fix the names later...have to run to work now.

Re: Thanks for some good games yesterday 3pm EST

I recognize laggy_dagger. He has improved quite a bit and is a pretty good player now.
    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Yup I was there mate and it was a really good, fun round. If I wasn't SL on that map then it was probably Boston Bob. You can usually find me in his sqaud. Really enjoyed squading with you so jump in any time. Bob' always a good SL to follow, knows what he's doing and you'll always have a laugh.

I get fed up when I've experienced a few duff rounds but it only takes one good un to erase the memories lol.

See you out there.

Comment

Yes, indeed! Bostonbob it was! Thanks bob!

Comment

Wickens, Laggy Dagger, BostonBob, the guy who we call "sack" (saquila), and OneArmWally are all bad ass players.
          Last edited by Nasty Nate; 02-16-2008, 07:34 AM. Reason: WE HAVE EN I MIES!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X