Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And yet the mec were being pushed off the map..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet the mec were being pushed off the map..

I hopped on breifly last night, map was EJOD desert. Little chatter, no cohesion on the MEC side, people were just standing around, so I looked at the teams:

Maybe this all random chance, but I do not think its a good reflection on the TG community.

Re: And yet the mec were being pushed off the map..

Sigh

Those were the same teams as the round previous, which was a grueling 2 hour Qwai round. Either people teamswitched or they left, leaving the MEC with few players to begin with.

I'm not defending it, but come on...
    Skud

Comment

Whats that saying, "When one door closes.. someone opens a window?"

Comment

Whats not good about that?
        This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. People see TG tags lined up and they call stack. Let me list the players I see on that MEC team that I'd take in my squad any day that dont wear the TG tag and are AS good if not better than a lot of people who wear the tag:
        dbzao
        katarn
        razick
        emdek
        deepsix
        docs_advocate
        mobyprick
        leadmagnet
        whitemilo

So thats the vast majority of the people on the list. The rest I simply havent gamed with enough. And no, I didnt just list off names. I've squadded with each and every one of the people I listed and I'd gladly do it again.

You identified the problem at the very beginning of your statement Donagel: no cohesion or communication on the MEC side.

If your team is losing because you cant get your act together, dont go calling out stacks. Thats blowing things out of proportion and is a direct insult to our regulars who bust their humps just as hard as anyone else without wearing the tag.

Comment

Man - GIVE IT A REST!

What? Does the TG tag make you uber-leet? NO!

It simply means that you agree to uphold the "zen" of TG

or

You put it on your prefix before you log on to your account

Of all the the things that go on on this server on a daily basis and THIS is it?

[EDIT]

If things are so bad on the TG PR server, then find another one to play on. Just for one night. You'll come crawling back on your hands and knees begging for forgiveness.

[/EDIT]

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Im so depressed, i wasnt even in that screen i sucked so bad that round.
            You have to admit, it looked pretty cool at the end. Although i didnt contribute cause i was either dead or engineering

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
            Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Donagel View Post
              I hopped on breifly last night, map was EJOD desert. Little chatter, no cohesion on the MEC side, people were just standing around, so I looked at the teams:

Maybe this all random chance, but I do not think its a good reflection on the TG community.
              This is another pointless thread started by a general negative comment about the TG community. There was a thread locked within the past day with this kind of 'discussion' that does nothing to build up the community. These comments just incite flame responses and do not deserve further discussion.

Comment

I am REALLY sick and tired of these threads. Everything that needs to be said has been said already, so feel free to browse any of the other similar threads, cause I'm locking this one.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X