Scrim Signup Reminder!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrim Signup Reminder!

As we get into Friday Night (Eastern Time, of course) when the most people are on the forums and in-game, I'd just like to remind everyone that the signups for the Internal Scrim begin Tomorrow at 2:00 EST. Remember, typical signup rules apply: first come, first served, but supporting members DO get preference. So if you really really want to be in the scrim, you better get your SM up and running before 2:00 tomorrow afternoon! :)
    Other than that, all the information you need is in the Scrim thread, which is stickied above.

Cheers guys, looking forward to getting this rolling.

Re: Scrim Signup Reminder!

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Also if you really really want to be in the scrim, you better get your SM up and running before 2:00 tomorrow afternoon! :)
    You don't want to be descriminated (it was just asking to be said!) :)

Comment

that was terrible :p
      Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

The waiting list for the thread to open up was sort of interesting. I think there were 18 of us in there at one time, lol.

Comment

lol yeah, the first 5 or so guys all copy pasted their things in I bet (I did lolololololl). There was definitely some competition as you could see the people viewing the forum go up ahaha.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
          In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Always happens that way. Biggest pain was getting it unlocked. I had to contact 6 different people just to get someone to open the thread since the person who was supposed to do it was MIA (*cough*nardini*cough*)

Comment

Done....
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

...My bad, ended up sleeping in... :(

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                  ...My bad, ended up sleeping in... :(
                  **Pimp slaps Nardini through computer**
                  |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
                    lol yeah, the first 5 or so guys all copy pasted their things in I bet (I did lolololololl). There was definitely some competition as you could see the people viewing the forum go up ahaha.
                    I had my post ready in a text file and copied to the clipboard... after missing out on the last scrim.

Still came in 6th because the thread opened a few minutes late... went to get a drink at 20.05h, hope I don't get pushed back to the reserved list by SM 's :(.

Oh and thx Ferris for reminding me, I completely forgot. Someone +rep him, cause I can't.
                    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X