Weird Problem =/ Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Problem =/ Help

Hi ive been playing on your server for quite some time now but lately im having this weird problem where as soon as i click the join server button it CTD's the odd part is that it only happens when i try to join the TG's Project Reality server, thanks for any help guys. =]

Sorry if this happened before but i didnt find anyone with my problem here on the forums.

Re: Weird Problem =/ Help

That's an odd one. I would try reinstalling: BF2 > BF2 1.41 Patch > PR .7 Full

Comment

punk buster updated this week, so you will need to manually update PB:

http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...ws/pbsetup.exe

I bet that does the trick...
      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Arg! =[ no it didnt work, ill try uninstalling/reinstalling everything i guess... be back in a bit hehe

Comment

I had this problem chronically in 1 day. 3/4 times it happened. I suggest manually updating PB.

To be honest, everyone's computers can go though some weird days.
          Skud

Comment

Omg =/ still nothing after redownloading both PR files *sigh*sniff* hehehe its still only in the TG server did you guys change something in the server lately ?!? i really have no clue other servers work just fine, BUT I WANNA PLAY IN TG!!!! >_< hahaha

Comment

You on vista? hahah, The only problem I can think of is PB though, although try deleting your shader cache, that can very rarely cause some problems although you might have a corrupted download. One of the vehicles or something is only partly there so when you load into TG it has the map with the corrupted vehicle which ends up in a crash. I've edited vehicles for single player and accidentally forgot to add in a file, every time I loaded a map with that vehicle I ended up with a CTD and no error message, any map without the vehicle worked perfectly though.

BTW, run your game in windowed mode (right click the PR icon, hit properties, in the target text field change +fullscreen 1 to +fullscreen 0) and post a screen shot of the error here, might be able to find out where a problem is or if someone has experienced it before. If there is no error box then you most likely have a corrupted file or something was edited.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I read something like that, problem is i havent edited anything and i have played maps on other servers that are on TG rotation (Maps with cars, helos, apcs, etc) can you explain me how to delete my "shader cache"? like where is it? thanks! and sorry for the trouble

EDIT: i didnt want to double post, ok i just ran PR in windowed mode and noticed that when TG server is full it now gives the message saying "thats its full blah blah" which is different from before since it didnt matter if it was full or "joinable" it crashed to desktop anyways

So maybe something to do with the gfx?! =/

Comment

To delete the shader cache go through the following path: My Documents/Battlefield 2/cache
                  Delete everything in that place. (Will have folders that look like {A4L75G6E-42V0-01BU-425Z-P10607J2DQ80}_237_)

Also, remember the server is full at 62/64 so maybe try it out at a different time or just keep refreshing for a long time.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                  In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X