TG PR Server Issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG PR Server Issues?

I've been noticing that the population on the TG server at night and the reliability of it as of late has been sporatic. During the day it's hot and hopping but at night we seem to get on average two reboots or crashes. For example right now I see 3 people on the PR server. It's 3am Central US. Usually it happens right after a server reboot and fills up quick but it's currently on Daqing Oilfields with 3 people.

Is something up?
    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Re: TG PR Server Issues?

Looking at player counts throughout BF2 I'm guessing there is larger issues at hand right now. All the mods are very low and vanilla bf2 is way down too. Gotta be EA server issues...

edit: ya I can't login...immediately kicks me back out
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Yes, EA account server down again. Seems to be happening a wee bit these past few days.

Comment

Yeah, EA has been having network-wide master server issues, as well as PB update issues. They generally try to do the updates in the early morning hours (eastern time) for as long as I can remember because that seems to be when most of the servers are empty.

Comment

Because that the servers was empty.

Comment

Well that makes sense.

I guess I better update punkbuster since there is probably a new BF2 version for it.
            "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Manually updating PB is only necessary if you're having errors on your end. Otherwise, PB should automatically update without you even knowing it.

Comment

These past few days when i try to join TG server i CTD instantly no loading, no message, as soon as i double click the server i CTD, it doesnt happen with other servers tho =/ do you think it has anything to do with this? i miss playing with you guys hehehe =]

Comment

It is not PB, it is not EA, it is gamespy that runs the master server. My game was locking up on th elogin screen ===> gamespy or internet connection problem. I could rule out the second because my internet is normal.

Also there was not a single BF2 server for any mod that was full, anywhere.

Comment

gamespy dns was down yesterday

Comment

FYI this topic explains the downtime

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/t...39051&tstart=0
                      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Massive internet/server crash. My entire citys school servers went down this weekend, ans did multiple forums, and my internet.

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
                        Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Last night, the TG server was at about 17 players when I joined up. I got D/Ced twice; "there is a problem with your connection". Was fine after that thought.

| |

Comment

I havent noticed anything only more frequent lag spikes in the server.
                            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Gah can't connect to the gamespy server again, on pw night.... seems someone is saving money on maintenance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X