Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR DVD Box - Portuguese Brazil

Hey guys.
    It would like suggestions of this layout Box that I made here for the spreading of the PR in Brazil.

Cya.

Re: PR DVD Box - Portuguese Brazil

dude that looks awesome i say it is realy good
    I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

I would at least contact the PR developers before doing something like this. Just because that the mod is distributed by realitymod.com for free, doesn't mean they don't retain ownership of the intellectual property and might get rather upset.

Comment

Yeah mean.. I Know
        But i dont made for sell PR here in Brazil.
        Only for distribution for free.
        Because no all have InterNet of high speed for download of the Mod here.

Comment

its free off of their website.........or thru a link they give out....i wouldn't do this, i don't know about the copyright laws in brazil, but bss will sue your butt off..and not only will you be sued in portuguese but also in english and probably french/dutch.

***Also I wouldn't post that here, post it at realitymod.com*** thats the official PR website/posting forum, you will get an answer soon enough from the mods/be able to talk directly to them/talk to their legal team.
          Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 02-19-2008, 03:42 PM.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
            ***Also I wouldn't post that here, post it at realitymod.com*** thats the official PR website/posting forum, you will get an answer soon enough from the mods/be able to talk directly to them/talk to their legal team.
            Yeah.
            I post there too.
            http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...covers-11.html

Comment

The license says it is free to distribute, but I'm not sure if they meant in a packaged way since most people get a little ticked off if you portray their product in exactly the right way. Also, the use of copyrighted symbols like the EA, GameSpy, and DICE logos will certainly get you sued into poverty. I alos wouldn't put on the DVD logos unless you actually plan to burn the game onto a DVD disc, which is something I would not do for free due to the cost of DVD discs.

Comment

Elweinil thanks for clarifying.

Yea unfortunately there are about 5+ things on your cover that all have copyrights, you would have to get permission to use all of them if you planned on distributing it....but you forgot to put how much memory is needed/specifications etc.

its a great thought/gesture....but could be a very costly one, i would PM that to one of the Dev/admins/mods on the realitymod.com site they would be able to help you directly/put you in touch with the right people.
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

Yeah its a really good idea, but you can only go so far before the legal aspect of it comes in like Randy and Elwinel have said.

Its a great cover though, good job!
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Guys.
                    That it is clearly that this is only an idea.
                    We are not thinking sell the PR here.
                    A suggestion that I made equal to all in the topic in pr forum.
                    But only the difference in Portuguese.

Comment

I don't think he can get into 'real' trouble as long as he doesn't sell it. I do know that the PR team has their own DVD covers so they might get offended if you use something of your own.

Not sure about the legal side of the official logos though, don't think that 's a good idea.
                      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

I'd get in touch with the PR Public Relations team and talk to them about helping to distribute it in brazil. They might not have thought of the angle you're working on and would appreciate the support!

Comment

It is a very awesome cover nato, i must say......they might just hire you to be a graphic artist....that is some cool stuff, i wish i could do that.
                          Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 02-20-2008, 11:37 AM. Reason: left out 2 key words at the end
                          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                          NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Yeah-- you have great skills in the photoshop area, that looks great.
                            Make more you must...

Comment

The center screen shot shouls be taken of an ingame APC,
                              Not a photograph....... just my $.02's worth.........
                              Maybe even of a whole squad hunched together....... bonus$.01

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X