pr crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pr crashing

i have tried to play 4 times already since about 5 gmt but it keeps crashing after about 5 minutes does any one have a solution for this?

Re: pr crashing

does it have an error message, if not run it in a window and see what comes up, to do this just change the target from fullscreen 1 to fullscreen 0

Comment

crashing? or do you get disconnected?
      Try this regardless:
      http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf2.php

Comment

it might not be pr your computer may be trying to run something in the background. makesure you close all programes including msn and so on .....

Comment

yeah it could be any of the above, but more details will help us help you faster lol :D
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Do you run Xfire? My game will immediately CTD after loading to the login screen if I have Xfire up.

|
            |

Comment

Doubt xfire is the problem but maybe it's updated for use with the new directx 9 version and crashes with older versions, I dunno though since I can easily run xfire with PR.

Link to dx9 march 08 download Clicky Clicky

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

to be honest: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f8-project-reality-mod/ is probably the forum you want to ask - but before that use the search function first "crash to desktop" "cdt" or "connection lost" i suggest - apply which fits most to your problem (be creative it probably has already been found a solution, like installing newest gfx drivers or similarly simple)

Comment

This just started happening to me.Load up first game of the day play about 5 minutes just as that round was comeing to an end ctd.Load game up join server shows which side I'm on and kits 3 seconds later ctd ,rinse and repeat.Even does the same for vbf2. Manually updated my pb no help.Checked other forums even the ones suggested no real help.Been playin for months on my machine never happened before.

Comment

Odd, it's a problem with your computer though since I'm still fine, maybe bf2 is leaking more memory than usual? But try to run it in windowed mode to see if there is an error and maybe debug mode after although I'm not sure if the debugger can be used online, I'd need clarification from someone else that it does, the debugger is extremely hard to crash so it might be one of your best solutions. Don't try the debugger until someone has said it's safe to use, don't want you to get a PB ban for using it

Comment

Thanks kitty ,did that .Think I may have solution in that I deleted Forgotten Hope 2 today.Reinstalled FH2 jumped in server and didn't crash, only there short time has I'm currently playing poker will try exstened play later.

Comment

Ah, forgot about mentioning FH2, it has created numerous problems with it's current build and is mainly why I'm staying away from it, it could be your shaders that are causing the problems since FH2 edits the shader files which can create weird effects to anything but FH2 that is BF2 related.

Comment

No dice now it's unistall ,reinstall time.It's gonna be a long nite.

Comment

Best of luck. I can't imagine what I would do without PR on the weekends and the occasional weekday...

Comment

Reinstall worked back to PR goodness

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse