Don't think your server can handle the action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't think your server can handle the action

I must say awards should be given to a whole bunch of people in the tank squad just now.
    At 3:36 AM EST, your server either A) Crashed, or B) I lost connection because Comcast stinks.
    But before that, I was having a blast on EJOD 64.
    I will now introduce TANK VOIP:
    colKILGOREcav (Tank Driver I)
    |TG-X| cola88 (Tank Gunner I)
    K[*]K Philo_Beddoe (Tank Engineer I)
    Me (Tank Driver II)
    xsoldier1007 (Tank Gunner II)
    P.Hoyt (Tank Engineer II)

In total we wracked up a total of 7750 points. The people who died the most were the engineers(sadly, they were stuck outside so any enemy fire hit them first), so they need a hand, because no matter what happened to them, they'd come back to us in a truck to repair us.

Now I bet you're wondering, "So what? I was in a tank squad and got 100,000 points." Well that's very good of you, but add to the equation of the six, at the driver of the 2nd tank (that's me :D) is half asleep because it was 2:30 in the morning when we started, and I had gotten up at 10:00 this morning, so I've been up for awhile. The way these guys were communicating instructions was phenomenal. I was in awe about how easy I could get it. And it was almost all confident decisions, unlike some squads I've been in. Though it wouldn't be honest if I didn't almost run an engineer over who was repairing us when Cola yelled on a number of occasions, "Stop, back back, back." to Killgore.

To make it short and sweet, I think I had my best time ever playing any game in my life. Thanks for the server TG!
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: Don't think your server can handle the action

Well there is an armour ribbon you can nominated your fellow tank squad members for. However you can edit out the first part in your ribbon nomination.:row1_20:

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

yep that was sure fun
      had a good time gunnin

Comment

yep fun playing whit you all
        |TG-X|cola88

|
        |

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFart View Post
          I must say awards should be given to a whole bunch of people in the tank squad just now.
          At 3:36 AM EST, your server either A) Crashed, or B) I lost connection because Comcast stinks.
          But before that, I was having a blast on EJOD 64.
          I will now introduce TANK VOIP:
          colKILGOREcav (Tank Driver I)
          |TG-X| cola88 (Tank Gunner I)
          K[*]K Philo_Beddoe (Tank Engineer I)
          Me (Tank Driver II)
          xsoldier1007 (Tank Gunner II)
          P.Hoyt (Tank Engineer II)

In total we wracked up a total of 7750 points. The people who died the most were the engineers(sadly, they were stuck outside so any enemy fire hit them first), so they need a hand, because no matter what happened to them, they'd come back to us in a truck to repair us.

Now I bet you're wondering, "So what? I was in a tank squad and got 100,000 points." Well that's very good of you, but add to the equation of the six, at the driver of the 2nd tank (that's me :D) is half asleep because it was 2:30 in the morning when we started, and I had gotten up at 10:00 this morning, so I've been up for awhile. The way these guys were communicating instructions was phenomenal. I was in awe about how easy I could get it. And it was almost all confident decisions, unlike some squads I've been in. Though it wouldn't be honest if I didn't almost run an engineer over who was repairing us when Cola yelled on a number of occasions, "Stop, back back, back." to Killgore.

To make it short and sweet, I think I had my best time ever playing any game in my life. Thanks for the server TG!
          Welcome to TG Delta...where amazing teamwork happens on a regular basis. Glad you found us.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

engineers have it tough. They should get to play a mini game of pacman or tetris when they are required to wrench a tank for 5 minutes straight. On quinling, I think its quicker to just blow the tank up and let it respawn then try and repair it

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Rgr that, Ive been in a squad with him before and it was good as well , Cola great job as well played with yea couple time M8

great times guys !
              The Few,The Proud, The =WTC=
              =WTC=2ndLt.Plus2 (SA,TSSA,RCTR)
              sigpic
              ]Ahhhh it makes a day at the office worth every minute !

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X