WOW vs. PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW vs. PR

Imagine... you're playing a large map such as... Fool's Road (or some other large map with good cover and places to gain tactical advantage). Server is full, 31 players per side. You have not seen the enemy yet and are proceeding forward in APCs and support trucks. As you finish capping the first flag, you notice something large moving in the trees. You then realize, perhaps this isn't the PR that you once knew.

The enemy is a team of 31 World of Warcraft characters!

You alert your squad leader and your squad leader relays your message to the commander.

How do you think you would fare against the characters of WOW? Horde or Alliance, doesn't matter. Perhaps the Horde and Alliance are allies for the moment.

After reading this, leave a DETAILED message of how you would see a battle unfold between WOW and PR.
    They have tanks, we have tanks. You have everything available to you that you have now in PR, and they have all their nifty spells and tricks that they have in WOW. Don't just use Fool's Road as an example. Use any map you'd like.

Lets hear some imagination!!!

Re: WOW vs. PR

I think a flak jacket can handle an arrow. Fireballs, not so much. However, a well shot bullet can out run a fireball. Also, their tanks are made of wood.
    So its pretty much a beautiful slaughter, with fireworks
    kittykatnubs gonna freak when i post this. Oh well

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Jdam
      Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

:icon_lol:

I guess the two games have parallels, game immersion via two totally different directions!

I think it would resemble something like 'the blob' or 'the thing' movies

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Alright, everyone give me a sample of your blood. The blood of WoW players explodes if you touch it with a hot coil, we'll find out just how many are among us... :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I dont wanna hear about that game evar again lol

Comment

I think we should ban you for even posting this...

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

OKAY OKAY, FOR REFERENCE.... I hate WOW.
                I'd assume PR players would slaughter them back to the land of Azeroth. I don't see an arrow, fireball, or pretty much anything they throw at a tank, destroy it. Lets not forget the cobras, blackhawks, and other important small details also, like HEAT and Sabot rounds. Rockets, laser guided SOFLAMS, Jdams, the A10s... etc...etc...

Once again. I don't play WOW. I don't like WOW. I never will.
                I'm just interested in hearing how people think a battle will UNFOLD.

Comment

Girlfriend is behind me playing WoW. I'm just watching her and her stupid pet run around, doing boring things. As I watch this, I imagine what it would be like to run myself and a good group of squaddies around in the WoW environment. Slaughtering everything in our path.

heheh.. HEHEH.... BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

Too much free time?

:)
                    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

All you would need to do would be to paint "Raid instance" on a big sign and place it above a tight space, wait for all WoWers to enter, and then chuck a grenade in. Repeat until their tickets run out. Job done.
                      Or you could just shout "there is player looting in this game!" and watch them flee in panic.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                        I think we should ban you for even posting this...
                        Second...

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                          Alright, everyone give me a sample of your blood. The blood of WoW players explodes if you touch it with a hot coil, we'll find out just how many are among us... :)
                          I'm CLEAN! I'm CLEAN I SWEAR!!! *zap* *Marine explodes*

No, but really, I don't play WoW. I was never too thrilled with the idea of paying $15 a month when I could play here for free.

| |

Comment

Never played WoW but i have thought that very thought over once or twice. Except back to the 1500's to the 1700's and stuff. You could do alot of damage with just one tank i would think. Maybe one challenger would overthrow quite a few armies. Would it not?
                            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I think we need to get him into rehab. NOW!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X