Internal Scrim Reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Scrim Reminder

Alright Guys, the internal scrim signups close in 5 days. So If you're a Supporting Member and want to get on the roster, make sure to sign up before the deadline. If you're not, sign up anyway, because we ALWAYS wind up pulling people from the reserve list to play when people on the roster no-show. The signup thread is at the very top of the page, you cant miss it.

Also, as a reminder, anyone wishing to CO needs to PM me immediately. I have one volunteer but I need at least one more. If I get multiple volunteers, I will select the two COs at random. Keep in mind, only PM me if you ABSOLUTELY want to CO. I will not be selecting COs on a "maybe" basis. Hopefully, we can get at least one more person to step up.

If nobody does step up to CO however, all 64 players will assigned randomly to one of the two teams. From there, it will be the teams responsibility to select a CO.

Looking forward to this guys!

Re: Internal Scrim Reminder

Come on guys. We need somebody to step up. It will be an organized match and will be tons of fun.

Comment

bump

Comment

Alright guys, the captains have volunteered and teams will be picked at random as scheduled at midnight friday night. So if you havent thrown your name into the hat, make sure you do before the ball drops!

Comment

Friendly reminder guys, Signups close tomorrow night at 11:59 EST and the rosters/team assignments will be posted shortly afterward. If you havent signed up yet, please do soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X