Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disposable gave me an idea for a password night...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposable gave me an idea for a password night...

Dj night. Like on the radio, DJ's usually let people call in and request songs. What we should do on 1 password night, is make the person in 1st place on the winning team get to choose the next map, it might be fun to try, would really encourage teamplay to get those points.
    You may like it or not, but, i think it'd be fun. what do you guys think?

Re: Disposable gave me an idea for a password night...

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
    would really encourage teamplay to get those points.
    Uh, those two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand in PR.

Some of the best teamplay I've seen has finished in the middle of the scoreboard at the end of the round...

Perhaps we need to have another Pick 'Em night?????

What say ye, ye scurvy dogs?

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Sounds good, however I can see it being 4 hours of Ejod 16 with 62 players while someone goes round nade spamming, getting first place and choosing their 1337 map again and again. And again...
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I say wait untill Turkish comes back, then put the server on Training Mode Kashan ;)
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
          I say wait untill Turkish comes back, then put the server on Training Mode Kashan ;)
          The server would not like it I think..... well... my computer will not ;)
          Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

You're just going to have 31 people bickering over which map they want next, not to mention some people that will switch over to the winning team at the last second so they can choose a map. I foresee another Pick 'em night in the future, but this just doesn't seem feasible.

Besides the whole point of PR (and TG) is to be more interested in teamwork than point-whoring. This would just be promoting something that goes against the TG primer.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

If you do another pick'em night then I demand it to be on European friendly hours!

(Let's just say i'll forget about a little incident that was made in the past if you do this Disposable) ;)
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingeye View Post
                If you do another pick'em night then I demand it to be on European friendly hours!

(Let's just say i'll forget about a little incident that was made in the past if you do this Disposable) ;)
                Here is to you and your demands.....

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9I_OqLRFv1g[/media]

Seriously though, I agree we should make it during Euro friendly hours.
                "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I like the idea of a pick em night. Although I wouldnt pick Kashan anymore......I hate that map now and Pwn3ge knows why. I think Qwai would be most popular.
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                    ...Perhaps we need to have another Pick 'Em night?????

What say ye, ye scurvy dogs?

Relevant photo if you don't get this one.
                    Last edited by Nero; 02-26-2008, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Nero wins POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

ROFLMAO

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

OMG Nero...that is freaking awesome!
                        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Lol
                          Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

lol
                            I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Just last Sunday PW Night, I had a chat with Nardini about the maplist. After reading this thread, I came up with an idea. Nardini told me that Dirt had made the maplist, not him, so go yell at him for putting Kashan second after Fool's Road (Meh!):).

I was thinking that we could have some TG members create maplists of their own, a new one created by a different member for use everyone PW Night. This way, there's some variety and hopefully more encouragement to join the server on PW Night. My suggestion would eliminate the complicated and almost impossible feat of trying to figure out what map to play WHILE in-game.

Choosing a TG member to create a maplist is where my idea is a bit flexible. It can be done almost anyway. One example may be...
                              • Have TG Members submit their own maplists to a specific thread
                              • Maplists would be put on a list in order of submittion (unless two lists in a row are too similar)
                              • Designate which list will be played on which PW Night
                              • Oorah! Last Step.

Also, what's Pick Em' Night? XD

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse