c4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c4

Can you disable it? Cause it sucks when the operator is unfindable...

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Re: c4

I'm pretty sure you can't. If not, please correct me.

Comment

???
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I don't get this.

Comment

No...you cannot disable C4.
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

sure you can...

Next time you see C-4 on the bridge / Ground / Grass / tree. Just drive right next to it. I will take the liberity of making it go away for you.
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Rofl.
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I hate you too :)

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

You can always shoot the planter, that disables it pretty well. But I like Portable.Couger's approach much better :P

Comment

A engiee should be able to, but I don't believe it can be done.
                    A damn shame, since i hate those persistent c4's that just stick around and make you wonder if you're about to do a triple back flip every time you walk near it.
                    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                    That noob who crashed the chopper.
                    That noob who ran over the mine.
                    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Oh the joy of IEDs basiclly, although it would be nice if a engineer could take them out or teams got one special vehicle designed just to destroy mines, C4, IEDs, etc. (For insurgent type maps)
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Any vehicle is properly equipped to take out C4. Even large amounts of infantry going through a choke point tend to do this well. It's amazing.

Comment

C4 can not be removed or disabled after being placed. The Engineer can not wrench it away and there is no "G" picking it back up. I wish there was honestly but there isn't. This is not something they can change as it's hard coded in the BF2 engine. So we will just have to hope for better results in BF3.
                          "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                          "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

What if we designed a c4 signal hijacker. Like you walk up, click and hold, and you gain the wireless signal of the c4, so you can detonate at will.

Comment

If you can't find the operator, just get the squad's ub3r 1337 sniper to 'walk over there and tell us what it is, there's a good chap'.

Problem solved.
                              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X