Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Basrah server raid :) anyone want to join me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Basrah server raid :) anyone want to join me?

.:thegamearena:.

they got their Al Basrah server "somewhat" working corectly, and they have limited admins that can reset it when it goes down. Not to advertise for another server here, but since they run this map and we don't I would like to get some TG players to join me there occassionally. I have found that even though the server is plagued with losers, it is a very fun server to play when you bring a stacked squad! I felt like rambo last night in there with some TG guys...blew up 5 caches and threw down 31:2 kills! great fun!

xfire: BUS
    or Teamspeak, I'll join and make a channel for Al Basrah Server Raid

(oh btw, after 10pm sometime...I'm stuck at work atm.)
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Re: Al Basrah server raid :) anyone want to join me?

psh, on a school night?

I'm waitin on the patch :)
    Skud

Comment

I'll join you warehouse...just xfire me when you are ready. In the meantime, I will be playing some vanilla:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

hah yeah im with Skud on that one there warehouse. School night past ten.. At the time i get up at, anything past 11 any im wicked "cranky"

Maybe a friday or on the weekends for sure.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Look for me on teamspeak, if I'm still on then I would be happy to lay the smackdown on Al Basrah for an hour or two.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
            psh, on a school night? :)
            Every time I run over a skinny I will think of you Mr. Skudmarkinyourunderpants :)

as to you Dirtboy...remember that time me and Gumball blew up everyone in your squad but YOU with our motorcycle bomb? That still is the coolest Al Basrah thing I have ever seen Mr. Invincible.
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

yeah i play on that server whenenver i cant get into the TG server. the teamwork on that server isnt that great tho. most of the british team usually stays at airport doing who knows what

"These things we do that others may live."
              Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
              GeForce 8600m GT 256mb

Comment

sounds interesting i will be sitting in ts if i'm not ingame , or my xfire is peans

Comment

Yep I occasionaly go in there, wouldnt believe how easy it is just to walk in the backdoor of the city with a engi kit and blow everything up single handedly..
                  "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                  'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

man last time was a dam wreak with al bash with you. They just dont listen and communicate. Most of them cant tell the difference between the rifle and the knife. Ill still join time to time though

Comment

To late at night for me, but I have been playing on there since I miss insurgent mode. Although overall teamwork is lacking leading a squad can get people organized. Just don't lock your squad because apparently they have a bug up their rear about that lately.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X