Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revenge when losing a flag

Hi

I have tried this a couple of times and its great.

When you know you are just about to lose a flag and you are an engi, place your c4 somewhere around the flag and bug out. When the flag goes south detonate your C4, you are sure to suprise the confident attackers and take a couple of their tickets.

Just remember to make sure their are no friendlies around.. imagin if a few engies did this it would be like a mini jadam..
    seeya on the battlefield

Re: revenge when losing a flag

lol that's an old vanilla bf2 trick. I don't see it happening a lot on TG's PR server though hehe.

Lord of the Mangoes
    In the nuclear world, the true enemy can't be destroyed.
    In the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself.

Comment

My favorite engi c4 device is to have the engi place c4 and keep him out of harms way, then use someone else as the 'eye' to tell him when to detonate....

#2 Place a mine field at an intersection where vehicles will be sure to halt before hitting the mine field, then detonating c4 located on the periphery... the blast radius is sure to toast soft skins. Those that survive often panic and go into the mines anyway.
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Or placing C4 on ones own rally, and then blow it, when the enemy destroys is

Comment

Yeah, I've seen people laughing because they thought the whole C4-ing the RP was cool. The big question is why didnt you just shoot them? You just traded your ability to have a forward spawn point for one kill. Worth it? Not likely.

Comment

its actually a good move. Every time you spawn place your c4 on the R P....and carry about your business.....when you hear that the rally is going down, detonate. At the very least you will get revenge for the loss of your rally.

|
            |

Comment

4 men held south bunker last night with just some C-4 covering a entrance. Suprised the hell out of the attackers.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                Yeah, I've seen people laughing because they thought the whole C4-ing the RP was cool. The big question is why didnt you just shoot them? You just traded your ability to have a forward spawn point for one kill. Worth it? Not likely.
                Ferris I meant in case you are not near your own rp. and then see it destroyed on the map, and then blow the c4, in case there are enemies around.

Of course I would try to save the RP in case I was in LOS.

Comment

You drop a mine at your own rp before you switch kits, costs nothing

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jevski View Post
                    Or placing C4 on ones own rally, and then blow it, when the enemy destroys is
                    I used to do this untill ontime accidentaly detinated and blew up half my squad.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Originally posted by LoveSkylark View Post
                      I used to do this untill ontime accidentaly detinated and blew up half my squad.
                      Yeah, did the same thing. The first and last time I tried that trick out...

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                        You drop a mine at your own rp before you switch kits, costs nothing
                        Yea, like there's anyone that would fall for that... :P

Comment

That would be funny, everyone starts dropping mined RPs in the middle of roads. Guy in a vodnik comes up and sees the RP, so he decides to be funny and wait for someone to spawn, then tries to run them over and goes BOOM!

Comment

Best revenge for losing a flag?

Taking it back!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by JCTango View Post
                              lol that's an old vanilla bf2 trick. I don't see it happening a lot on TG's PR server though hehe.
                              Yep I remember those tiny little cap zones.. trick was finding a place to put it where people wouldnt notice it, they when you see the flag go grey.. KABOOM..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X