Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRT - Project Reality Tournament

Hi Mr. there,

my (nick-)name is Bonsai. I`m currently playing in the official Project Reality Tournament (http://tournament.realitymod.com/)

And i`m part of the Tournament Public Relations team.

The tournament will open the signups in the 1st week of march for a limited number of players. Maybe the last chance to take part!

The Tournament:

* 2 Alliances
    * 4 Teams
    * 3 Battleservers
    * Every team has its own training server available 24/7
    * Teamspeak Server
    * Forum with sub-forums for every team
    * Interactive Campaign-Map
    * large Community
    * New Battle Modes
    * and much more

The tournament is running a 2 weeks battlecycle:

The battlecycle is the 14-day sequence of events in the tournament. The battlecycle starts on Monday (day 1) with the strategic phase. During this phase, teams decide which territory they want to attack and start preparing. On Friday of that week (day 5), the attacking teams publish their intentions. This is the start of the Tactical phase (day 6 to 12) during which, teams prepare and train for the upcoming battle. On Saturday of the following week (day 13) the battle is fought (operational phase). After the battle, the battlecycle is concluded on Sunday (day 14) when the results of the battle are published and the campaign map gets updated. Then, the whole cycle starts again from the top.

You will experience the most organized teamplay, RL tactics adopted to PR, highly trained and motivated enemies, team-sized strategies (31 vs 31), commanders that coordinate all troops, assets and vehicles at the same time...in short: Project Reality as it is meant to be played.

Time-wise you will have to invest about 2 hours per week (squad-training) and some activity in the forums. Battles last from 1 to 4,5 hours...
    If you decide to step-up as a leader you will have to bring some more time with you.

You can find more detailed informations in our FAQ.

Please note that this is hardly interfering with your clan-life. (Indeed 80% of our players are somehow clan-members...)

If you are interested, please check out the tournament page: http://tournament.realitymod.com/ or contact me for further informations.

We would count us glad to see re-enforcements from your community as we`re always looking for dedicated and mature players.

Thanks for your time.

Bonsai

P.S.: Thanks to TG staff for the permission to post here...

Re: PRT - Project Reality Tournament

So can there be a "TG" team or just one Squad? I am sure that there are several In-House Squads that would like to participate in this.

I am sure that this will be popular here...we just need to know how the "teams" actually work.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
      I am sure that this will be popular here...we just need to know how the "teams" actually work.
      Yeah.
      That is my same question.

Comment

I think that the 10th would definitely be interested in this...going to explore the FAQ now....

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Seconded
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Thirded or whatever...

Comment

hey there guys

i think most of you guys know me, since i play on your server almost 90% of the time and its obviusly because of the great work you have put into it and for all the great rounds i have had so far. not to mention, all the great mature players that i have met mostly TG members.

now to the point. 2 month ago i came across the official PR tournument website and thought i should give it a try. so finally i signed up for CATA 2nd Army(which i am realy greatfull that i did) not knowing a thing about how the teams and such worked but that was nothing to worry about since the high ranked (Ex. Commander) and experienced tourny players kindly hepled me out. moreover after 2 days i was assigned to a american/pacific squad due to the time zones so that everyone can attend the trainings.

anyhow, once i was familiar with the rules and forums, we started training and man it was just like the real thing. they tought us dicipline, realistic war strategies and so many other things. for example, we have to use a proper way of communicating through radio(TS), how to call out enemy positions and we were tought how to move in formations(as infantry) and what to do if attacked or ambushed by enemy. you have to see and do it for yourself to find out what a great feeling it is( absolute teamwork). anyhow, after a month's trainign, planning and our leader's hard work, we, CATA 2nd Army defeated the invading NATO forces and so did CATA 1st Army. finally all that hard work payed off :D.

long story short, i had found the thing i wanted, playing Project Reality the way it was supposed to be.

Now, heres your chance. the sign ups will reopen sometime during next week and the CATA 2nd army is short of american/pacific( or generaly, players with time zone around GMT-4,5,6) players.we would be more than happy to have you guys in our squad:).so, if you finally get to join CATA2, dont forget to read the FAQ and the tourny rules and also if you dont understand something, you can simply PM me or any other CATA 2 member for help:)

btw sorry if ihave some spelling mistakes, its 2am(i just got home) here and im half asleep lol

thanx for reading

S.P.C-[Reality]-

Comment

I guess what I was trying to say is this. Will TG members be allowed to field their own squads? Or are we stuck with who ever you assign us too?
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

If you sign up there is a line where you can ask to be part of the same squad/army than some other guys.
                  The admins always try to respect these wishes. There are squads that have up to 80% members from one clan/community.

Comment

sounds interesting i might check it out , when exactly are you expecting to go back to defcon 3 ?

Comment

Defcon 3 sounds close due to amount of unactive players. And great thing to join.

Comment

C6 Signup thread is locked ... how can we signup?

Comment

Originally posted by |TG-Irr|Nixon View Post
                          C6 Signup thread is locked ... how can we signup?
                          when it's in defcon 3 mode i suggest you read the stickies up there

Comment

dont worry Nixon once the sign ups are open me or Bonsai will let you know.

Comment

Guys dont worry, sign-ups will open soon. And S.P.C. add me to that list also.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X