PR Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Forums

Are the PR forums at realitymod,com under an attack?

It has bf2hacks.net in leading threads, in fact, in multiple places.

How does this happen?

Re: PR Forums

It looks like someone indeed hacked the PR forums. Just keep clicking a thread and eventually it will let you in;)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

yeah req's account was hacked

when i saw the screen say the best hacks on the net i was like what what the hell pr giving out hacks o oh then i c the message
      I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

I got in. In fact, i stay logged in and in the morning I refresh my tabs.
        Then PR forums half refreshed and looked all Plain Text.
        So I clicked main tab. That's when i saw the bf2hacks stuff.

I was just wondering if it is a bad place to be if you are still logged in.
        I logged out.
        Just a noob to understanding hack attacks.

Comment

They are currently shut down due to the attacks.

So, this leads me to the thought of the day...

DIE HACKERS DIE!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

as disposable said the server is down and they are waiting for fritz or slick to fix the problam cause the other moderaters cant do anything to req's account
            I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

lol what little *edited*.. hacking gaming threads for fun???
              Last edited by Dirtboy; 03-01-2008, 08:06 AM. Reason: sexual slurs not acceptable
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

People of all religions, Call for holy war against the hackers!

Comment

Oh my god. What kind of low life looser would spend time just to hack an innocent mod forums? Honestly some people need to get a life or get L***
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                    Oh my god. What kind of low life looser would spend time just to hack an innocent mod forums? Honestly some people need to get a life or get L***
                    Get a life or get lost? I agree! Down with crackers! I can't believe someone would actually want to attack the PR forums, it's the best mod ever!
                    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

They hacked it because most people today do hacks for money. You have to be incredibly pathetic to pay money for a hack , but people do. This intrusion on th ewebsite is advertising, albeit illegal advertising.

Don't worry though hacks don't go well with pr. Everybody knows all the good payers in this mod. Spotting bad apples can't be too hard now.

Comment

Hacking gives you power over someone or a whole community. Everyone loves power

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
                        Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

If the hackers were paid from a advertising company then couldnt the devs sue that company...?
                          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

if the devs sued the company then i say we would have ourselfs fastropes in 0.8 lol with the money the devs get from the law suit lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mnam View Post
                              if the devs sued the company then i say we would have ourselfs fastropes in 0.8 lol with the money the devs get from the law suit lol
                              There will never be fastropes.. Its a hard-coded issue that cannot be resolved
                              When the forums are back up LOOK HERE and you will be able to see all of the other suggestions that have been made.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X