Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basra

Hey guys,

can anyone tell me what has happened to Basra on the rotation, it used to be one of my fav maps, but its not there now, i can only assume there is a problem with it?

Re: Basra

Al Bashra crashes most servers in 0.7. Some servers do run it though, TG doesn't put it in the rotation.
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Belhade is right. Al Basrah is an unstable map in this version, the previous ones, it was fine. But in this one, it causes the server to crash/reset after the map is played.

| |

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy insurgency on this map, shame to hear about it crashing. Twas realistic stuff.

Comment

Monkey-Spank, you need ot resize your sig image. Forum rules dictate no sig image over 468x100 pixels.

Comment

even on the server that run it 24/7 the server crash everytime the map reload so the inputted the maximum tickets

Comment

they should make a new insurgency map, tbh i think Muttrah Would be brilliant as insurgency with the US landing and the insurgents defending.

Comment

I liked Insurgency, it made a nice change from AAS. Extract the VIP could also be very fun, but only if the team was well coordinated.

Basrah was definetely a nice map, especially after they swapped the USMC for the Brits.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
                  Monkey-Spank, you need ot resize your sig image. Forum rules dictate no sig image over 468x100 pixels.
                  Sorry mate fixed now.

Yeh I want to see more insurgency maps, it's the most realistic game mode in my opinion.

Comment

Still too tall. The height must be reduced by 61 pixels

Comment

Right I'm on it.

How we doing now?

Comment

Nice shades :D IF you use the [center] tag it will justify the image to the center of every page if you like

Originally posted by thebonecollector View Post
                        even on the server that run it 24/7 the server crash everytime the map reload so the inputted the maximum tickets
                        The insurgents get that many tickets anyway now, the entire team could die every 20 seconds and they would still win if you did not find the caches

Maybe the large tickets amount is causing the crash I thought.. I guess they checked/tested that

Also UK lose 10 tickets every time their apc, heli or tank die I think

Its a very good map, plays out like absolute chaos. The insurgents have like 100 cars to use so they pop up all over the place

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                          I liked Insurgency, it made a nice change from AAS. Extract the VIP could also be very fun, but only if the team was well coordinated.

Basrah was definetely a nice map, especially after they swapped the USMC for the Brits.
                          Have them bring back extract and we could make an internal scrimmage for it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by monkey-spank View Post
                            Yeh I want to see more insurgency maps, it's the most realistic game mode in my opinion.
                            Check out this post, new upcoming insurgency map :).
                            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
                              Check out this post, new upcoming insurgency map :).
                              those tree models are amazing

Haikus are easy.
                              But sometimes they don't make sense.
                              Refrigerator.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed