Qwai - Sun, Mar 02

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwai - Sun, Mar 02

I'd like to say thanks to my squad who was with me tonight on Qwai. We were the TOW HUMVEE squad on the US side, and you guys did a fantastic job on operating the TOWs and following orders. The Chinese Team's armor and vehicle units were taken out swiftly... and tactically, of course. And I can remember only losing a TOW for the time I was there. I had to leave a bit early, unfortunately, and I can't remember a single damn name who was in my squad.

Pffft, if you were in my squad please please please post, or I won't be able to sleep tonight trying to remember names.

Thanks for a great round on Qwai guys, it's a really good experience if played right.

| |

Re: Qwai - Sun, Mar 02

Oooh.!! I was in the Chinese team in Dirtboy "TG ASSAULT" squad. I remember him saying something like "God why the hell is our armor not helping us!"... Know we know the answer ahah.

They were both down 10-15min after the map started!
    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

That was a good squad. I think I filled your spot when you left. Sadly, I don't remember the names either :(

Haikus are easy.
      But sometimes they don't make sense.
      Refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by hgl_420_division View Post
        Oooh.!! I was in the Chinese team in Dirtboy "TG ASSAULT" squad. I remember him saying something like "God why the hell is our armor not helping us!"... Know we know the answer ahah.

They were both down 10-15min after the map started!
        Also in Dirtboy's squad, we had a pretty good round. I think the only reason Dirtboy was bitching about the armour was because he wanted to run a tank squad :) .
        | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
        Charge for the guns' he said:
        Into the valley of Death
          Rode the six hundred.

Comment

i think i was SL of the ARMOR squad on the chinese team.. the tow's sure gave us a hard time.. good job!

i really liked the commander on the chinese, cant remember his name, but he did a good job.

im kind of new to TG and have a lot of respect and appreciation to the community.

if i was in the way.. just let me know ;)

Comment

Yeah i was on the same team as you guys, and i never once had a problem with enemy armor. GJ btw.
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Thanks guys. It's always good to hear back from the enemy team to see how large an impact one squad can be to the whole battlefield. Having to leave early, I didn't quite catch the end results. Who won? Was it close?

| |

Comment

As I remember, the USMC advanced onto and capped out the China Main Base. I took pity and switched over to the losing, underpopulated side in the last...five seconds.
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                  As I remember, the USMC advanced onto and capped out the China Main Base. I took pity and switched over to the losing, underpopulated side in the last...five seconds.
                  ok.. thats not the battle i was refering to..i guess its my mistake.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X