Im adding |TG| tags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im adding |TG| tags...

Hey there. Ive started trying to only play the TG server the last few weeks and i must say it is brilliant.

I have decided to add the tags to my name and would like to give anyone the oportunity to protest it here!

So theres my 2 cents and ill see ye all on the battlefield(2)!!!
    Nihility

Re: Im adding |TG| tags...

As long as you have read the TG Primer and the SOP for the BF2 PR server and in general uphold the TG way, I have no issues with it.

Comment

Soupy, the times I've played with you have shown that you're a great team player and I'm glad you've decided to put on the tags. Remember that with the tags you become an informal TG ambassador, so congrats :)!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

TG tags means you become a knight of the realm and therefore must lay your cloak down at any opportunity for a damsel in distress :icon_lol: In advance I thankyou for that putting in that extra effort :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Soupy

I see you on the server every day while I'm watching the server and I have no problems with you wearing the tags. Just remember, with those tags comes some responsibility on your part to adhere to the rules and spirit of TG.

Welcome aboard!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Remember, Not hat sniping, one manning Blah blah blah. have fun with your shiny new tag.

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
            Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
              Soupy

I see you on the server every day while I'm watching the server and I have no problems with you wearing the tags. Just remember, with those tags comes some responsibility on your part to adhere to the rules and spirit of TG.

Welcome aboard!!
              It comes to mind that you probably watch more BF2 recordings than you do television.
              "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
              "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

You'll hear no protests from me...
                Welcome!

Westy.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I think I've had the pleasure of playing with you at least once, welcome to the community.
                  | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
                  Charge for the guns' he said:
                  Into the valley of Death
                    Rode the six hundred.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse