I screwed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I screwed up

Yesterday we started at Kashan, our squadleader got confirmation that we should take the APC in South Village, and I was to be the driver.
    When we came there, I picked up the crewman kit, and the squad started to enter that APC always parked there.

But there was another fellow in the cannon seat already... So I waited a few moments--- and died. (Got to be the same squad as the one first in...but I saw only green dots and one blue)

Then our ppl exited the APC, and it went off. As I understood, 1 man...

Now, I was tired. I got furious. Squadleader was surprised, everyody wondered what the heck that TG-Irr guy was doing. I cant remember his name...
    Then the APC came back, as I saw it to get another guy to make a 2 man squad.
    Now I screwed up... I C4'ed them along with their APC, disconnected, and went to bed and fell to sleep...

That is not cool to do when wearing a TG tag, its so childish, so I just want to appologize for it...
    Guys! I didnt have any energy left, my brain was almost off. (rare case ;)
    Please forgive.

Re: I screwed up

Not cool is right....
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Yea thats one of those things you cant be doin if your wearin the TG tag, if you get pissed/frusterated and feel like doin that and are about to disconnect then just disconnect.

Although whats the difference between just plain |TG| and |TG-Irr| ?
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

TG tag or not it should never happen.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Was the C4 used as intentional TK? If so it shouldn't happen at the TG server period, regardless of tags.

Comment

*slaps you on the back the head and waggles his finger at you*
            Don't do it again. Count to 10 next time and disconnect.
            "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Zoors - thank you for being man enough to come here and apologize for your actions.

As you know, being a wearer of the TG tags, and a supporting member, puts on you a pretty serious responsibility of upholding the rules of the server and the behavior we expect here. Kilroy has some good advice - next time disconnect before you do something to jeopardize your status here.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                Although whats the difference between just plain |TG| and |TG-Irr| ?
                |TG| means you agree to the rules, SOPs, primer etc. The |TG-irr| tags mean that you are in the Irregulars in house squad. It's the only IHS which you don't need to be a supporting member to join.
                People in the Irregulars have an avatar like mine, either in grey, red, blue or black with flames.
                Last edited by westyfield; 03-05-2008, 03:15 PM. Reason: thanks Ferris!
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                  |TG| means you agree to the rules, SOPs, primer etc. The |TG-irr| tags mean that you are in the Irregulars in house squad. It's the only IHS which you don't need to be a supporting member to join.
                  People in the Irregulars have an avatar like mine, either in grey, red, blue or black.
                  You forgot the flame-colored ones that SSA and Axis sport.

OT: Yeah Zoors that was a dumb move. You know better, we've established that. At least you were man enough to own up to it and apologize. This isnt to say that the admins arent gonna take a pound of flesh out of you, but you did do the honorable thing and thats commendable.

Next time, skip the whole TKing thing and just disconnect. You'll save yourself a whole lot of grief.

Comment

I'd like to Give you a Pat on the Back for owning up to it...
                    We all make bad decisions. Good thing no real lives were lost in the Fracas.

Comment

Well done for owing up just don't ever repeat it, next time ALT + F4 when the blood starts to boil, saves a lot of grief in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
                        Well done for owing up just don't ever repeat it, next time ALT + F4 when the blood starts to boil, saves a lot of grief in the long run.
                        2nd that

"ALT + F4"

Comment

Just adding more, just remember its a game.. Games are meant to eliminate stress and **** not create them, if theirs a retard 1 manning the teams only tank then tell him and report him if hes unresponsive.. If hes already driven off, all you can do is improv and prepare for the incoming enemy, should've saved the C4 for them.. :)
                          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

A lot of times what happens at the Beginning of a map can be crucial to the map for a long time. To bad the guy didn't recognize he had no or few of his own squad in the apc and that they were not getting in. So he one man's it thats pathetic. Then by the time he comes back precious time is wasted. I've felt the same way before and often get teamkilled when usually in a prime location and they may or may not say sorry even if they do say sorry it don't fix it. The guy in the 1 man apc needs to post a forgive too.

Comment

We have our good days and our bad days,

Yesterday while commanding on Qwai and Fools road on the Militia and USMC teams respecitively and as the MEC commander on most of Al Kufrah, I got a bit ahead of myself and called out a SL several times, and his squadmates, and i did this while using the V key instead of the B key, It wasn't my finest moment.
                              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                              Level I HazMat Technician
                              NYS EMT-B
                              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...