Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for some awesome rounds this afternoon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for some awesome rounds this afternoon!

I just want to thanks all people that I played with this afternoon!

I hopped on the server at about 2:30 on Kashan 64 to hop in the CAS squad.. I got the Frogfoot and never died (for the time I played)... my squad leader was extremly effective at putting attack marker down for strafing run and some laser for missile/bomb run! *LP* something can't remember!

For the 2 others rounds after that, I was the commander! First on the Chinese side of Sunset City and then on the British side on Assault on Mestia! Each squad was doing a fantastic job listening to my order! At the moment I asked them to go at a marker, or come back to defend, they were doing it with efficacity!!! I can remember of ollie_foil, a TIMO guy, some DOC guys....! Thank you for listening to my order!

This was so far my best experience as CAS pilot and as Commander (for 2 successive round).. Sorry that I had to leave before the end of Mestia!! I'm pretty impressed of those round since afternoon game usually suck in the Teamwork aspect!

So... thank you!
    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Re: Thank you for some awesome rounds this afternoon!

Ya great rounds guys. I was there for part of Kashan and the most of Sunset. At one point when you called for backup i looked at my map and saw about 10-12 guys running back.

Comment

ye, excellent job comanding on sunset city and mesti, i cant believe we actually managed to win that map with just 1 flag at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ollie_fool View Post
        ye, excellent job comanding on sunset city and mesti, i cant believe we actually managed to win that map with just 1 flag at a time.
        Yeah I focused on the Wester Bunker... squad 1 was assigned to East and asked me for backup the HOLE ROUND! But even with almost all of the squad defending west tower we had allot of trouble keeping it! I then started sending some troops to help out squad 1 at east (squad 4 first and after 20-30min I ordered squad 2 to go help)... but as soon as a desassigned squad on the West tower we lost it.... It was some very nice firefight and assault wave!

Squad 1, I'm still sorry to not have helped you out better but West was my objective and I didn't manage to get it "stable" so I can send you more troops as reinforcement!
        Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

ye i had a good round with u on kashan 64 then the server crashed but we still had some good rounds!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X