I'd like to join a squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to join a squad

Being one of the new Supporting members in Tg, Id like some advise, suggestions, for joining an In House Squad...all coments welcome.

Sorry about Typos.

Thanks Warrior
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Re: I'd like to join a squard

If interested, try joining up with some of the regular players in the TG server and see how you mesh with them. Most squads vote on members that they know to be good players and good people...but only after they have played with them on the server for a while. Just keep in mind that each squad has a limited roster size. I can name quite a few great players I would love to see in our squad, but there just isn't room for them right now.
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

play wid some of the E-1st guys or irr's if ur really interested like me

Comment

this post might clarify some stuff for you :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...tml#post940539

Comment

If you are in the UK, you should check our squad out - E1st.
          sigpic

Comment

Irregulars is the best thing to join in the beginning. Its not officially an IHS but its just as good with just as good players. And alot of irregs went into new IHS these past months.
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
              Irregulars is the best thing to join in the beginning. Its not officially an IHS but its just as good with just as good players. And alot of irregs went into new IHS these past months.
              TG-Irr is basically the same thing as |TG| correct? It's just a little more "fancy looking"

Comment

Anyone can put on the |TG| tag. You don't have to be a supporting member, you don't have to be in a squad - heck, you don't even have to play here. You wear the tag to show support for TG ideals. I'll quote the sticky at the top of this forum:

Anyone who endorses and practices our playstyle and rulesets may wear the TG tag when playing on our or other servers. Bottom line: if you support TG for what it is and want to show that support, the TG tag is a good way to do it. Many players who love it here choose not to sport the tag in their playername, and that's fine, too, if that's what you prefer. The option is there for you to take or leave.

We love it when people support this community with Supporting Memberships, but it's not required to wear the TG tag.

I just want to re-iterate that by wearing the TG tag you are representing TG and our style of play. Wearing the TG tag means you have read and understand our rules, SOPs & announcements.
                Anyone can slap the |TG| tag on and go to town. It's not a squad or a clan, it's just members of the community at large who are proud of what TG stands for.

On the other hand, the people with the |TG-Irr| tag you see running around are members of an official In-House Squad - The Irregulars. It's the only IHS that doesn't require a supporting membership, and it isn't as rigid as some of the others. Many people who are afraid they don't have the time or dedication for a 'regular' IHS choose the Irregulars to get their feet wet.

Warrior - sounds like you are settling in nicely here at TG. We're glad to have you. Here is the link to the E1st's wiki entry. They are our European-based IHS. All of the IHS's welcome players from around the world, but being in the UK, the E1st might fit your schedule best. Look at the roster and seek those guys out in game. Get to know them and before you know it your name might be on that list too.

|
                |

Comment

Warrior, let's squad up and get to know each other. E1st is a multi-game IHS so you know, but PR is one of the main games. We are also a relaxed group that focus on fun. I've made our members aware of you and you are welcome to join us on TS anytime. Please also add me as a xfire buddy, from there you can see other Euro TG'ers who are my buddies and when they are on. And whatever happens we Euro TG'ers must try to stay in touch, since we are so few!

Ok, see you ingame mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_Smack View Post
                    TG-Irr is basically the same thing as |TG| correct? It's just a little more "fancy looking"
                    We Pirates can look fancy sometimes Jimmy :row__523:
                    Irregs may be a bit more lossly knit than the IHS's but we got a bond... Arrgh !

|

Comment

I would like to thank every body for their coments, I am going to see if the E1st guys are the guys for me.

Thanks warrior "All for one and one for all"
                      sigpic
                      "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

No one can resist the 1st Euro Warriors!

But really, we're a great bunch of guys who try to game together in euro friendly hours (Allthough PR might not be the most popular of the games)
                        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingeye View Post
                          But really, we're a great bunch of guys who try to game together in euro friendly hours (Allthough PR might not be the most popular of the games)
                          AAAAANNNDDDD....

Some say you're pretty awesome :D

|
                          |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed