I need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Hey im new to PR and BF2, ive installed BF2 and pr0.7 (both files core and levels) and i can go on to pr and i go onto multiplayer and i selecet a server and the map loads and then i just get a blank grey screen but you can here the mouse moving over the interface buttons does anyone no what my problem is??

please help thanx

Re: I need help

does bf2 vannila works ok??

did you install the 1.41 patch for bf2?

Comment

restart your comp. It normally happens for me if you alt tab out of the program.

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
      Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Originally posted by salvation View Post
        does bf2 vannila works ok??

did you install the 1.41 patch for bf2?
        bf2 vanila worked ok wen i did play it some times it froze:| and yh i installed the 1.41 patch and then the pr0.7 core and then the pr0.7levels

:) i hav got pr to work for me once today :) but it froze after 10 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by squadexodus View Post
          restart your comp. It normally happens for me if you alt tab out of the program.
          ive tried restaring it and it still dosnt work :( for some strange reason ive got .messenger on my computer which runs in the background without me knowing and likes to log me in i dono wat it is reali but thought i mite b a reason :P its not on the list of prgrames for the uninstall thing tho :|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X