Goods station

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goods station

Hey guys, i was playing the PR single player, and i came across a map named goods station. I never heard of it before, so i gave it a go. I like it. Alot. Is this a map that was used before and got axed?

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Re: Goods station

It played badly

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

yes it got removed and played badly. Correct me if wrong but was that the airport 1 or?

Comment

Railyard

Comment

Ok. I think its a good example for the darkness of the night. Not dark enough to not see, but not light enough to be able to see alot.

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

The airport one was different, I liked that but it was a stock infantry map I think so was put to rest
            That one the uk parachuted into the airport and the migs were active vehicles but all parked up (in theory), mec had one tank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPvXanZXcQ&fmt=18

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I really liked the airport map...was a fun change of pace....but many hated it.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Can anyone explain the 'didnt play well' part? Did it steal candy from other maps?

Comment

We're talking over a year ago now and I only just downloaded pr then started playing without reading any instructions :D but it wasnt nice to play.
                  Cluttered, spammy and stalemate type gameplay with some spawn killing thrown in for good measure.
                  I remember 30 mins trying to get across some stupid bridge, you know how in most maps theres more then one way to get to a flag well this didnt have that so much

I might be wrong but thats my memory, its not missed by mehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkhD7-53egQ&fmt=18

Comment

Ah, after seeing that vid I remembered the craptastic map, brits would always get raped since they had to run along that bridge, was just too spammy of a map and made no sense at all of why the brits would attack there like that.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Theres a bridge?... Huh, dont remember that.

Comment

It was probably changed for SP but there isn't any chance of it getting back into PR anyways, it's far too small of a map, it would be like street all over again (64 players)

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Meh. I still think its cool for screenies atleast...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X