Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server full at 64

Hey everyone.

I've noticed the server is filling up to 64 a lot lately. What's an SM to do in that situation? Should one find an admin to kick someone? I usually just wait until 63 and jump on it.

It's not a big deal to me really. But, I am sure I'm not the only one this happens to so I figured I'd type this up for everyone (while I wait :P)

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Re: Server full at 64

Wont it just kick someone? Cause reguardless of server numbers, we have a reserved slot no?
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I have to concrete knowedge of why this happens, but...

If it goes to 64 my theory is probably there are either 64 SM in the game or, 2 members just joined and you are seeing the number 64 before the 2 kicks register.. Ive only had one occasion where I had to wait for any amount of time to join..

Comment

I also noticed to today that there were 33 players on the USMC team on EJOD and only 30 on the MEC team.

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
          Wont it just kick someone? Cause reguardless of server numbers, we have a reserved slot no?
          Nope. If the server is full, the game simply tells me it's full and won't let me join. So my request to join never actually reaches the server.

In my experience, I have had to wait about 5 mins average.
          When I got in tonight, the server was extremely laggy for a while. Don't know if it's related.

Haikus are easy.
          Refrigerator.

Comment

For some reason the supporting member kick script is getting backed up due to the sheer volume of players trying to get into our server. It gets filled up to 64 and won't start working again until two slots open for a certain period of time, which as you know doesn't happen all that much during the prime hours. The admins have been kicking non-supporting members randomly, but the problem will still happen when the server gets really busy.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

So if I really get the itch to play and it's full, could I ask an admin to kick someone? Or would that be too annoying?

Haikus are easy.
              Refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
                So if I really get the itch to play and it's full, could I ask an admin to kick someone? Or would that be too annoying?
                Just ask and if we aren't in the middle of anything important we can open up some spots for ya :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X