Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

    Hey all,
    SO, in order to get PR to run with +szx 1680 +szy 1050 I had to run as administrator. I am not sure that has anything to do with this but.....

    UberOptions no longer works with the new start method for PR. I have added the pr.exe, but I can't get a keystroke to report. Anyone have any ideas?

  • #2
    Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

    Not sure what uber options are but...

    "E:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\pr.exe" +modPath mods/pr +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1680 +szy 1050

    Works for me. Widescreen fixer also still works.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

      UberOptions for Setpoint, right? Worked fine for me last night, using my G5.
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy




      Comment


      • #4
        Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

        Hmm....maybe it is the administrator thing. I can't run PR in anything but that b/c I get the message about shaders.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

          Just unchecked Run as admin, now I get teh following screen. I also tried it in xp compatibility mode....no luck


          Target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\pr.exe" +modPath mods/pr +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1680 +szy 1050
          Start in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

            Vista?
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy




            Comment


            • #7
              Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

              yup, vista 64 ultimate

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                Well then, there's your problem!

                Sorry, but that just cut off any further help I can give you, besides advising that you format and reinstall XP.
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy




                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                  vista has been fine all the way through PR .7. NO ISSUES at all, runs fine, no lag, great to use......but .75 with its new start exe has screwed it up, I'm sure of that b/c it works fine in vBF2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                    Uber works for me on xp... hope that helps
                    seeya on the battlefield

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                      Thanks guys, I know that it isn't vista b/c it worked with PR before(.7 and earlier), and still works with POE/EOD/FH/vBF2.....something about the way pr is started and reporting as a program that is the issue.....now just to figure it out :(

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                        Now if it is like forgotten hope, do as I did, because command line instructions don't work with that. Just make your own shortcut, and use the old system of "uberoptions". I have my shortcut set to automattically log in and connect to TG in one click. You need a normal exe for that, not one that points to a .bat file as is with the forgotten hopeexe, and supposedly with the new pr.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                          Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                          Well then, there's your problem!

                          Sorry, but that just cut off any further help I can give you, besides advising that you format and reinstall XP.
                          Don't start that crap in here. People who don't know better will think you know what you are talking about and will make even more people scared of Vista.

                          Have been running PR fine with Vista 64 since OCT., and for the last month have been running Service Pack 1. By the way, SP1 got released officially today:
                          http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/18/v...ally-released/

                          LINKS

                          * *


                          Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

                          -Carlos A. Urbizo-

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                            Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                            Now if it is like forgotten hope, do as I did, because command line instructions don't work with that. Just make your own shortcut, and use the old system of "uberoptions". I have my shortcut set to automattically log in and connect to TG in one click. You need a normal exe for that, not one that points to a .bat file as is with the forgotten hopeexe, and supposedly with the new pr.
                            Thank Al, just not sure about the process. Anyway you can give a step by step? Just not click for me as I read your post.....but I will ponder it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: PR.75 broke UberOptions, any ideas?

                              Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                              Don't start that crap in here. People who don't know better will think you know what you are talking about and will make even more people scared of Vista.

                              Have been running PR fine with Vista 64 since OCT., and for the last month have been running Service Pack 1. By the way, SP1 got released officially today:
                              http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/18/v...ally-released/
                              Whoa now, don't get so defensive. If you can get Vista to run properly, more power to you. I was just making a bit of a joke. No Microsoft products (especially Windows) work properly for the first year or so after release. :row__577:
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy




                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X