Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Run a Tank Crew (Move and Fire orders)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Run a Tank Crew (Move and Fire orders)

This post is designed to give ideas to people on how TO and how NOT to run a amored unit in PR (Driving and fire orders )

This mainly is out of frustrations for the 45 percent of vanilla players that refuse to listen or even know how to effectivly use armor in a round ( we know them as the drive blindly into fire and generally only last 5 min then get owned )

The main <?> here is who really should you be relying on , Driver, Gunner, Or your guy up top (more of a debatable thing ) based on who can see what ,

The last round of Pr that I played the driver proceeded to Scream orders out at me "TO THE LEFT HES TO THE LEFT" Which means nothing to me, I kept telling him I need degree's and a Heading, And a discription of what im about to pop

It should of been said like this:
    "Tank bearing, X-degrees,then the correct compass heading",And if you get some one really good they give you a range too, I love it when i get that as well!
    then i usally As some of you TG guys know I will Reply like this (in this order:)

1. "Full Stop" (or Stop,Stop,Stop said in a calm way as not to scare them) lol
    2. "Target Aquired"
    3. "Firing"
    4."Target Hit, Or miss" (I let my driver know either Way,this way he can manuver if he has to, to get a better shot
    5. "reloading"
    6."Sabot UP !" (usually most NON-Special ppl will cease movement in tank , cause If your still enganging a target this mean your about to fire again.)
    Then i will proceed steps 2 through 6 again Granted if you destroy a target in the process confirm it with your driver or your .50 cal gunner up top.

and then move from the area to anouther ...

with this i have had many rounds of insane K/D ratios Ie. 65 -2
    The few TG that i have gunned with get this concept.
    Charity case being one of em

the others just seem to not care or have ideas of there own....

just looking to see what other ppl think so feel free to reply however you like ....
    Last edited by Sgt.Plus2; 03-18-2008, 10:23 AM. Reason: Spelling and my Poor Grammar SRY !
    The Few,The Proud, The =WTC=
    =WTC=2ndLt.Plus2 (SA,TSSA,RCTR)
    sigpic
    ]Ahhhh it makes a day at the office worth every minute !

Re: How To Run a Tank Crew (Move and Fire orders)

In a perfect world none of us would have hissy fits on our mics in tanks. :)
    Skud

Comment

Re: How To Run a Tank Crew (Move and Fire orders)

In a perfect world You would be able to PB ban retards that think they can game ... :row__536:
      The Few,The Proud, The =WTC=
      =WTC=2ndLt.Plus2 (SA,TSSA,RCTR)
      sigpic
      ]Ahhhh it makes a day at the office worth every minute !

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X