Problem loading Kashan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem loading Kashan

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but since the patch i have not been able to successfully load Kashan. When the map "finishes loading" and i get into the game, all i see is a blank map. I can move around and interact with objects, i just cant see them. I havent tried reinstalled PR or BF2 from scratch yet, and im hoping i dont have to, but i was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem. It only appears to happen on Kashan.

Re: Problem loading Kashan

Might be missing files in your kashan map, check the levels directory and check in kashan and see if there is 1 folder named info and 2 zip files named server and client, if they aren't there then your missing something, if they are maybe I'll think of another reason it could be screwed up.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

All files seem to be present, im going to try a uninstall/reinstall tonight...hope i get everything working again before the scrim :(

Comment

Does this happen when you play on a local server or join an on-line one, or both ?

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

try to clean up your profiles folder documents> Battlefield 2> Profiles
          _KARBOON

Comment

have you installed the training map?

Haikus are easy.
            But sometimes they don't make sense.
            Refrigerator.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse