Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive had it with TG now... No more support.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive had it with TG now... No more support.

Got kicked from two squads without any warning when bringing up APC's to hopeless situations. People that cant set RP's and plan ahead, are quick to kick from squads. And no warnings. There you sit and get killed as youre not in a squad driving. Wheres the friendlyness in that? Say something for f*** sake. Idiots! was one of these brightheads tonight. Slow talking like a drugged dope junkie... "-Ahh... well...ah... commander ( ) said we sholuls be a...ahhh...infantery squad...ahh.... sort of...ahh..". Grow up man.

You just created a cashloss in TGs budget... I am out of here. This is just part of the "friendlyness" ive seen on TG servers. Locked squads full of TG members is another. Just sucks. Ppl that should teach out stuff, and make better matches. Allowing clans in and lock their squads, making others look like idiots with their excellent play, leading to heavily unbalanced matches. is just one of these game destroyers. Take away the locks, and TALK to people, you sociopats.

Hopelessly boring and huge waste of time, I say.
    Last edited by thegreatnardini; 03-19-2008, 12:44 AM. Reason: don't name people if you have a problem, report them

Re: Ive had it with TG now... No more support.

Zoors - everyone has bad days. I know you are an excellent player and have always been a great teammate when you're in my squad.

Perhaps take a day off, cool down, and then make a decision. I'd personally hate to lose a good player such as yourself over a bad night.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I agree its poor play to give no notice on kicks because it disables the vehicle and kills the player. So all the squad leader achieves is a negative, just asking and waiting a minute would let people finish the task at hand.

On the other side its pain to have squad members arguing over orders so its best to leave if you disagree

Definitely sympathise anyway, you could always try leading by example :)

btw infantry squad is great when mixed with an apc, ideally with close support by voip. Who wants to play a game where you are only allowed to do things one way

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Thread Locked for obvious reasons
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...