Spring Cleaning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Cleaning

So there I was, cleaning out under the cushions of my sofa, when lo and behold -- I found eighty bucks! So now I am a Supporting Member!

Seriously though, it's great to finally support the community. Glad to put another coin in such a great jukebox.

Incidentally (for those considering a similar move), it took only seconds to pay using PayPal, then just a few moments later, the SM membership showed up in my profile, and in a few minutes I was logging into a 62/64 TG server! (And there is an 8$ a month option, too).

Cheers!

Diligent

Re: Spring Cleaning

When my membership lapsed and I had to resubscribe, it took much, much less than 30 minutes after I put my BF2 ID in my profile before I was able to log into a 62/64.

You know you've gotten far more than ten dollars' worth of enjoyment from one month of Tactical Gaming. Help the community grow and spread.
    TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

Thanks for the support. On top of the «join a 62/64 server perk», you can post an say HI in this forum :D

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

SM status is awesome, you will surely enjoy it!
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I like it as well. My only complaint, SM should be able to join even if it is 64/64, I am sure there are not 64 SM's on, Maybe I am wrong. I know we dont support that, but It's my thought. :-)

Comment

*Searches couch*
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I almost got a supporting membership...
              But then i got high.
              Congrats! If i can sweet talk my parents enough, maybe ill get one too! (Of course, not until Tuesday cause i got banned for a week... PM me if you want to know why)

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
                But then i got high.
                Congrats! If i can sweet talk my parents enough, maybe ill get one too! (Of course, not until Tuesday cause i got banned for a week... PM me if you want to know why)
                Somehow I can just imagine you totally hyper and your parents saying 'Right Pwn3ge, that's it! No supporting membership for you!' and you just totally calming down.

Strange considering I don't even know you or your parents...
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                  Somehow I can just imagine you totally hyper and your parents saying 'Right Pwn3ge, that's it! No supporting membership for you!' and you just totally calming down.

Somehow, I just can't.... >.>

Comment

Im curious, is there any way to put a debit card on paypal? Cause the whole bank account thing is hard...

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
                    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

Originally posted by squadexodus View Post
                      Im curious, is there any way to put a debit card on paypal? Cause the whole bank account thing is hard...
                      I think my Check Card is my payment source on PayPal. Either that or just linked directly to the bank account.
                      |TG-6th|Belhade
                      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
                        But then i got high.
                        cute songs aside, that sh17 will stunt your growth.. SERIO

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post

Even better, Pawnage approaches his parents in the funny Darth Vader mask and asks them in a Darth Vader voice: "Mother, I required the resources to invest in a certain online support group called the Alliance of Tactical Video Game Players, also known as...|TG|"

Then his mom yells at him to take that "silly" mask off and walks away.

No, jks, I've always dreamed of a supporting membership...some day...some day...

Comment

I just got my monthly reminder that Paypal auto payment was sent to TG. For once I know exactly how much my time on TG is worth and honestly I am more than happy to pay for it. I spend so much time playing on TG servers that it's worth it to me to support the community and the bonus is no waiting lines. I like that. Hell I'll spend more on a cup of good coffee and a bagel at the coffee shop than I will for a single month of membership. Sounds good to me!
                            "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X