British

Squad:
    WAREHOUSE
    SkudDestroyer
    DrifterDave
    Myself(Jimmy_Smack)
    Mixolydian
    JeonHye

We moved quickly up to Helicopter Landing in 2 land rovers and set up a superb defense watching both entrances with the 50 cals. We held out for about 30 minutes until our team FINALLY made it to Hilltop and capped. We were still holding out at Helo alone for another 20 minutes then finally some reinforcements arrived. They pushed into the complex I think 2 times and capped it but we got it back almost immediately. Our squad held out there for the Whole round and ended up winning the game.

If any other squad members want to add to it feel free. It was a great round. Our squad had 3x the point of any one else. 170 kills, 53 deaths.

Re: Match Report

Hey, good job =D
    I also find that Hilltop is hard to cap on that map, and it can be frustrating with that ticket bleed that now happens with the Helicopter Landing flag.

Comment

I'm USARMY||JeonJiHyeon. That round was one of the best I've had. We really had some good teamwork going on over there. Use of commander's assets was crucial, as was keeping a well-hidden rally point that they tried desperately several times to neutralize.

I really enjoyed playing with you guys.
      TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

Yea Jeon, That was some great stuff. One of my best rounds also. You were up on the roof scouting out enemy activity. Everyone had a crucial role and was required to perform it. It was a weird combination of stress and exhilaration. Great fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X