Nice, really nice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, really nice

I just had the best round ever. I was playing British on Fools Road, my favorite map. I was a squad leader defending train. We had nothing to do for the first 10 min of the map. I had a few people leave because they wanted to move on and get to the "action". So a few new people arrived. My squad had newbies, people who could not speak English very well, those that do not ask what kit to take, the list goes on. But you know what we worked as a team and had a blast. My squad by them selves took out 2 APCs, 2 Tanks and 2 firebases before we lost the flag. We rallied back at the main and came back with help and took it back, notching up another APC firebase in the process. The sad part is I had to leave before we won the game. My hat goes off to those in my squad, you know who you are.

I just needed to say this after reading about all the smaktards destroying the game. Their is hope out there.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Re: Nice, really nice

Nice =D

Comment

Re: Nice, really nice

yeah its nice, had some good experiences too but also some to the other side, but generely i dont really see the big problem

btw. sorry for the TK earlier;)
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X