6 .50 in OGT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 .50 in OGT

omg there are 6 .50 in operation ghost train hiding...
    http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...tml#post610184
    http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...tml#post611779

Proof

Fightin the endless war.

Re: 6 .50 in OGT

I wanna know where these trolls are...

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

I saw someone with one the other day, freaked me out, but he wouldn't say where he found it :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Now damn I'm going to have to find an empty server with this map running and start searching for the damn thing. It's the lost weapon of Vanilla lore.
        "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
        "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

My guess would be check all the caves and little nooks and crannies around the map. Waterfall, the cave behind the china main, the rocks by the rope bridge, ontop of the hill somewhere, probably alot of places to look.

We should have a TG search for the .50 PW night lol.
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

"The Quest for the Golden .50" in theaters April 1st
            I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

You will never find out how to access the secret cave without opening it up in BF2 Editor or having somone physically show you. The procedure to get to it is so awkward that you will NEVER find it on your own searching the map.

Comment

are u implying that u know how to open it?

if so i say we have him take a walk on the plank till he gives us the booty arrh
                I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

i know how to open it.. i just learned last night after lots of hard work on my own. But There was nothing in it besides some shelves and a table. I have seen screen shots of sniper rifles on those shelves though. So they must have been taken?

I think thats the only secret cave besides the waterfall.

Comment

Yeah, i heard they wiped the whole thing out. However, they still say the trolls are around...

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

I could not find any pickup kits located in the BF2 Editor. But I dont really know how to look for them in the program.

you really dont need the bf2 editor to find them. just gotta know how to use the position info in the .con files ;)

Comment

The cave used to contain the .50 is .6...

There was still a leftover .50 that they forgot to remove for .7

It should all be gone now, thank god.
                        Skud

Comment

anyone know how to make vehicles and other objects show up in the editor? its not showing for me

Comment

So me and Styrofoam and ollie spent 30 minutes looking for something that wasn't there? Arrr. But i found some good spots for rallies in the process

Comment

Can we just make a commitment to spend our time in game doing more useful things than rushing for a .50?
                              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X