Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6 .50 in OGT

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
    Can we just make a commitment to spend our time in game doing more useful things than rushing for a .50?
    I smell an idea for a PW night event...
    Like the 'Modding the Mod' PoE2 event, get someone to edit a whole load of .50s into a map and have a sniperfest!
    All in the name of teamwork, of course. ;)
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
      Can we just make a commitment to spend our time in game doing more useful things than rushing for a .50?
      Wasnt it you a long time ago that made a sniper squad on Mestia, and when i joined i asked how you knew all of the sniper nests and where the snipers were. And i believe you said "In the 6th I was supposed to go onto the maps and find all those and mark them on a map" or something along those lines?
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Tree stands != the .50...
        Skud

Comment

tree stand??? there is 12 on mestia. Here is a list of a few of them with the map on the XY plane (for some stupid reason the whole game is laid out in the XZ plane with Y perpendicular to the ground, so im refering to these in XY terms)

X/Y
          -157/370
          297/297
          352/-72

thats just some. theres 9 more ;)

and there is NO pickup kits on Kashan or OGT.. check the gameplay.con files for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoSquirrel_NZ View Post
            i know how to open it.. i just learned last night after lots of hard work on my own. But There was nothing in it besides some shelves and a table. I have seen screen shots of sniper rifles on those shelves though. So they must have been taken?

I think thats the only secret cave besides the waterfall.
            How did you get out of the cave?
            |TG-X|cola88

|
            |

Comment

There are six trolls on OGT, not sniper rifles ;).

Comment

So, the secret cave, is it near that jumble of rocks on the mountain southwest of the chinese main?

Comment

Originally posted by [R-CON]Nickbond592 View Post
                  i don't know of the number of .50's but every time we (rgg nubs) play the map Rhino manages to 'acquire one' and base rape the enemy main :D
                  Originally posted by [R-DEV]Rhino
                  dont always base rape, and dont always aquire one, depends what mood im in :D

Bosco.. is that disinformation I smell?

**EDIT**
                  Granted those posts were made well before the Latest Patch came out, and there was also chatter regarding "Removing" the sniper rifles.. so it is entirely possible that you "Lonewolves" are a bit late to the party..

God I hope so.. the last thing this game needs is more Snipers!
                  Last edited by llPANCHOll; 03-26-2008, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I want to find a bloody troll. And the search was on a unpopulated server...

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
                    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

i searched the .con files and there was no sniper rifles!

Comment

Forget the snipers... WHERE ARE THE TROLLS?

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

tard rush
                          I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [R-PUB]bosco View Post
                              There are six trolls on OGT, not sniper rifles ;).
                              And i would like it to be know, i dont care about the stupid snipers...

Comment

I read somewhere on that PR forum link in the beggining that suggested trolls are a codename for very good sniper rifles?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X