assault on mestia 27/03/2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assault on mestia 27/03/2008

well what can i say i was sl |TG| Recon sqaud on british, well that was an imence ending with the milita winning 23 - 10 however the british fought back to get it to 8-2 and we bought them down to the letter on a awsome win by the british finishing the game on milita 0 british 2 awsome game!

Re: assault on mestia 27/03/2008

Sounds like you should be writing up some ribbon nominations? There's a link in my signature on how to do it.....

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Oh yeah. I remember that. I accidentally blew the last 2 tickets by messing up with a grenade...

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
      Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

I never even thought we'd win that game. When it ended and I saw that we acutally won I was pretty shocked.

As Commander of the Brit team that round I was very proud of the stupendous effort our team put forth. I feel that map is fairly hard for the Brits, and so, in the end I had a quite a feeling of satisfaction.

Really great work team!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by OneTinSoldier View Post
          As Commander of the Brit team that round I was very proud of the stupendous effort our team put forth. I feel that map is fairly hard for the Brits, and so, in the end I had a quite a feeling of satisfaction.
          Good ol' days where the fight actually got past East and West Tower. I miss fighting for the other flags on that map... Storage Bunker and Perimeter flags. In the initial version it was even possible to push the Militia back to their main base :).

Aah the memories...
          Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
            Sounds like you should be writing up some ribbon nominations? There's a link in my signature on how to do it.....
            i wouldn't know who to nominate and i cant nominate myslef now can i!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X