Getting Kicked for supporting member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Kicked for supporting member

I swear to god this is just so frequent to me it isn't even funny. Happens to me everysingle day at least once. Is it something about my name? or my score? or what? Please anwser I can't name the number of times I got kicked from a good game I was actaully having fun in :D.

Re: Getting Kicked for supporting member

nope, just happens to make room for a guy who wants to play and has paid for membership. Also, once a day is not that much.

Comment

If I'm correct, the server automatically kicks the player that's been playing longest when a supporting member joins, regardless of score/squad status.

| |

Comment

MarineSeaknight is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
          MarineSeaknight is correct.
          /win

...and don't worry Civie, you just probably picked a popular day to be the longest-playing person. I remember my Cobra pilot getting kicked for a SM once. I managed to steer the cobra onto an embankment where my squad's spotter managed to take the gun seat while I flew it back to base for repairs. Oh well, it doesn't happen too often so I'm not complaining.

| |

Comment

The trick is to leave and rejoin between maps when server isn't full.

...otherwise your time is coming, muahahaha
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Yeah, i've learned that if there is a chance to rejoin i usually do.

Comment

Or better yet become a supporting member and never get kicked.Best $80 value I've ever gotten.You say"I can't afford $80 " do you have a birthday ? Celebrate Christmas? valentines day, sweetest day ,etc.Hey the best present you would ever receive and it would last a year . So get down on your knees and start begging those loved ones to give you the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Speak for yourself, all my Christmas money came in a check, and i don't own a credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
                    Speak for yourself, all my Christmas money came in a check, and i don't own a credit card.
                    There are alternative payment methods to become a SM other than a credit card
                    sigpic

Comment

Oldirti think outside the box. A prepaid Visa card might work.They sell them at all the big box stores. Keep begging don't take no for an answer.

Comment

TBH, a supporting membership isn't on my top priorities, if i don't really have any problems getting in the server then why? If i did have some disposable income i'd be more than ready to support, but since that isn't the case, i'm happy with my situation. Believe me, i got love for TG, But like many people out there membership isn't everything.

Comment

Dave is absolutely right. Prepaid visa is how lots of people pay for it (i.e. Skud). Also, if you have a bank account, paypal can work directly through your bank account without having to use a credit card. It takes 3-4 days to verify your bank account so you can use it, but the option is there. Also, im pretty sure that special arrangements have been made in the past through Apophis where people sent money direct by check or money order and got their SM that way, but you'd have to talk to the man in charge about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                            There are alternative payment methods to become a SM other than a credit card
                            yes it use paypall so everything that paypall can cover you with

Comment

Originally posted by dave m View Post
                              Or better yet become a supporting member and never get kicked.Best $80 value I've ever gotten.You say"I can't afford $80 " do you have a birthday ? Celebrate Christmas? valentines day, sweetest day ,etc.Hey the best present you would ever receive and it would last a year . So get down on your knees and start begging those loved ones to give you the gift that keeps on giving.
                              +1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X