Commader assets possible perk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commader assets possible perk

I know that this would take a crapload of work to accomplish for the devs, but it would be so awesome to have a ghost image of where the asset will be placed before it is placed. like most RTS games, a transparent ghost of the structure is displayed for reference purposes. This would really help to get bunker/firebase in the right spot and not 15 feet high and very visible to everone eh??
    [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
    -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Re: Commader assets possible perk

That would be the new hotness

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

I think a great new addition would also be showers near those barracks, i don't know about you but, i haven't showered in almost a total of 3 straight months or so of playing PR, i want to shower with my clothes on and then get back into battle.....anyone with me?

I think that addition would be nice especially with placing barbed wire and sandbags, esp if it shows its going to be a big one, or a puny sized one.....but that might add to some coding problems, but then again i really dont know about coding or java.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr89 View Post
        I know that this would take a crapload of work to accomplish for the devs, but it would be so awesome to have a ghost image of where the asset will be placed before it is placed. like most RTS games, a transparent ghost of the structure is displayed for reference purposes. This would really help to get bunker/firebase in the right spot and not 15 feet high and very visible to everone eh??
        Asked fuzzhead about this already. They tried, just didn't work out so they took it out. Not sure if they will try to add it when they have time or it is off the books permanently - can't remember exactly what he said about that.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

maybe they could do it how they do in bf2: sandbox? but im not sure how it would work

Comment

lol when i saw the threads title i thought is said "Commander asset possible pack" and i thought it meant there was going to be a possible patch that would include new commander assets and stuff but i guess i read it wrong lol

but yeah a ghost of the commander asset would be nice
            I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

If they made it like sandbox i would scream like a little girl!
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Since .756 patch you can't place assets on many locations you could place them before the patch. Many slopes, even slight slopes, can't have sandbags or razor wire on them. And if you have even a hint of trees above the location it doesn't place. It's quite odd actually.

I kind of wish there were pillboxes. But they can't break the ground with placeable assets so that's gone I guess.
                "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

I 've suggested this a while ago on the PR forums, but they didn't really respond to it.
                  Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Hey Randy like this you mean?

[media]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/uk-warrior/shower.jpg[/media]
                    sigpic
                    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

The idea is appealing
                      sigpic
                      "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse