Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kashan scrim video - i know it might not be the right place to post but its my first!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashan scrim video - i know it might not be the right place to post but its my first!

Guys, this is my first scrim video ever, i know it might not be the right place to post, but let me know what you think, and if the soundtrack that i picked is ok.

don't be too hard on me, i tried to incorporate some SS that you guys posted here as well.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?vid...Lw&rel=1&eurl=
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Kashan scrim video - i know it might not be the right place to post but its my fi

This is a video of muppets singing.

Comment

Re: Kashan scrim video - i know it might not be the right place to post but its my fi

Love the video excellent effort on all accounts, especialy the chooice of soundtrack

Comment

I have just been Rick Roll'd!
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
          I have just been Rick Roll'd!
          i think you are in the wrong forum dirt.....but whatever floats your boat.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

that was worth it

Comment

I made it all of 5 seconds into that.

Comment

Randy you got me lol
                sigpic
                "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

I've seen Randy's other post linking to a YT video... I'm not falling for that again.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

lol rick rolled.... with style

Comment

Marine was hoping for an actual video. Geezes I am NEVER clicking on another post on April 1st every again... hmmph!

| |

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet.
                        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                        NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the vid, I love Ricky and haven't listened to that song for a few days!

+1 rep!

Comment

Glad you all got a kick out of it!! Nice to see my sometimes dark/sarcastic/what the hell kind of humor has had some good effects on you all.

**On a side note and not meant to take hostage of this thread**

But This weeks final honorary turkish helo award goes to Drum roll please:
                            Myself on Jabal on April 1 2008 while flying the Huey for the USMC team. I experienced a bit o lag, and even though managed to bring disposable quickly and safely to east beach despite a semi hard landing, I have found out that getting a) too close to the water isn’t good and b) trying to do a 180 in between a non-movable tower and a mini radio tower at west beach is not enough room and will not end well.

Also this award goes to a new member of TG, you might have seen him on the server his in game voice doesn't work and his name is really long but we call him Matt757, he is nominated for his flying on qwai while dealing with lag. (i did mention to him about this thread and he is fine with being nominated for it) and having some successful/unsuccessful landing attempts, all tks were accidental and if soldiers experienced cuts from branches, it was due to trying to make the helo as camo’ed as possible.

Honorable nomination:
                            =JTF= joruko – goes to show taking a chopper not assigned to you doesn’t end well when you decide to fly over south village, after not picking or dropping any one up or off in the MEC transport while sticking out like a sore thumb. This ended in a failure of epic proportions.

Thanks to all who got a kick out of this thread and the turkish helo award. If you need hugs please talk with skud, he loves giving them.
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...