Bi Ming- how come not on maplist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi Ming- how come not on maplist?

hehhe just a little bump for this great map...

I think its awesome now (if just a bit too small)..

Would love to see it become a regular in the rotation. I think it plays much better than Assault on Mestia, which is always up on rotation.

So anyways, whos with me??? Who wants to see Bi Ming alot more???

Re: Bi Ming- how come not on maplist?

I'm in, let's mix that map rotation up.

And what about Al basrah? Why does it crash? When will it be fixed?

Comment

I'm not. ;)
      sigpic
      The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

I took Bi Ming out because we were having crashes with it. I will add it back and see how it goes.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Maybe i had a bad luck about team and poor commander but after several rounds played on that map, some even with very good squad, I find Bi Ming boring map and definitely not as good as Mestia. Its bigger but not better.
          Anyway I've never liked Bi Ming but still i agree it looks better in day time :)

Comment

I think its out because theres no fastropes. ;)

Love you fuzzhead! :D

Comment

Fuzz, after playing Bi Ming in your squad I say, Bring it on!

Comment

I would not say its better then mestia but it is a map we have not played half as often so I definitly have a preference for it at the moment.

As for basra and archer I'd like them to put on during a password night on their own maplist. A maplist with just basra on it for a few hours then the same for archer, if it crashes then so be it but I think they are most likely to work if setup like that.

Because they are insurgency and especially now there is only 3 caches at a time, I think the possible low number of players during a password night would be less of a problem then a more conventional map

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I will say I love the new daylight Bing Ming map. However if it crashes the server all the time then I would rather leave it out until a fix can be made.
                  "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                  "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy0097 View Post
                    I will say I love the new daylight Bing Ming map. However if it crashes the server all the time then I would rather leave it out until a fix can be made.
                    As the same with Al Basrah and Operation Archer (the Insurgency Game Modes).

These three maps are all great, but if put in a rotation (even sometimes alone they will crash the server. I'd rather have them out if they do so, the same as kilroy.

| |

Comment

Crashes are bad, but yeah; Ming is alOT better then repetative Mestia.

Comment

The server only goes through the rotation what, once or twice a day. I think we should go back to putting one of the maps on the end, and if we get a crash or 2 a day, so what. (If the crash comes at the end of the map like I heard it did)

I am so sick of the maps we have now, and everynight when I play it is the same fooking maps, over and over. Actually, last night Sunset City came up somehow and I actually got excited, but of course tons of people were bitching about the map as always.
                        I was in turkish's squad I think though, and we had a lot of fun.

Then it was back to same old same old again.
                        The sticky above says :
                        Kashan 16
                        Assault on Mestia
                        Jabal Al Burj
                        Fools Road
                        Qwai River
                        Kashan 64
                        Operation Ghost Train
                        Al Kufrah Oilfields
                        Sunset City
                        EJOD 64
                        The Battle for Qinling
                        Road to Kyongan'ni
                        Daqing Oilfields

Which can't be right, even though it was updated a few days ago.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I played sunset and bi ming just now, both good. Bi ming was a bit of a hamburger hill for us, constantly getting beaten down but I managed a postive kdr thankfully

Read some rumour somewhere, something crazy like 30 maps in 0.8 :icon_eek::row__631:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

A bit of a Hamburger Hill? Mate, that was hell. Just couldn't get a rally down... :)

The Brits pummeled us.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X