This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Trouble Joining the Serv.

hey, everytime i even ATTEMPT to join our server on P.R. it sayz that i have been 'kicked by result of a succesful kick vote yata yata yata' without even taking me to the loading screen, is this a server problem or is it jus me??
    Life Lessons Learned in BF2142
    1. DO NOT TEABAG EXPLOSIVE OBJECTS
    2. MOTION MINING THE INSIDE OF A TITAN DOES NOT HELP YOUR TEAM AT ALL
    3. DO NOT RUSH APMS

Re: Major Trouble Joining the Serv.

The server is full at 62 players. It tells you are kicked because it is full, even though you didn't do anything. It's the way our SM kick works. Just join when it isnt full and you should have no problem.
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefield-2-project-reality-mod/86344-banned-kicked-read.html

Visit the link above. It explains everything.

| |

Comment

It says this when there are 62 players online.

Basically the server it is full. It is natural. Do not worry.

Only Supporting Members will be able to log onto the server straight away because they help pay for it. The rest of us have to keep trying every three seconds or so, to log on.

I think the TG Admins have not been able to change the wording, hence the confusion.

Keep trying and you will eventually get onto the server.

Keep going, someone will log out but remember the server is full at 62 players because it needs the other two slots to allow the flow of people coming on. The 64th place is never filled or the server would jam up because it need this slot to let people on - and the longest playing 'non-supporting' person is removed, which ensures everyone gets a fair go. Of course if that person is you, you can log back on right away. Remember, you have not been kicked or punished - it's just some computer technical issue about changing the wordage, that's all.

So keep trying to log on - you will!

Hope that helps; it's late so I also hope it was clear.

<edit> I see whilst writing others have shown you the way.
        Last edited by Taip3n; 04-04-2008, 09:49 PM. Reason: syntax/spelling. added <edit>

Comment

I'm so glad I'm getting my membership by Monday so I can finally join the server without getting that stupid default kick message. Phew I'm glad its finally over it was almost becoming an epidemic for me :)

Comment

Maybe it is because you are a good player and were kicking the crap out of the hackers that got you kicked.

Comment

Doganhead how old are you seriuosly?

Comment

Originally posted by Doganhead View Post
                Maybe it is because you are a good player and were kicking the crap out of the hackers that got you kicked.
                It would be swell if your 7'th post showed a positive attitude to balance the other 6 out.

Haikus are easy.
                But sometimes they don't make sense.
                Refrigerator.

Comment

it was not full, i am familiar with the TG 2-space kiker thing.

the server waz at 48 pple and it diddnt let me join
                  Life Lessons Learned in BF2142
                  1. DO NOT TEABAG EXPLOSIVE OBJECTS
                  2. MOTION MINING THE INSIDE OF A TITAN DOES NOT HELP YOUR TEAM AT ALL
                  3. DO NOT RUSH APMS

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
                    ^ What he said. If you continue to experience problems please post in the appropriate forums. Thanks

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X