MD5 Shader PB KICK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD5 Shader PB KICK

I heard someone complaining about this Yesterday.. If anyone is having this problem.. here is a link to the solution at the PR forums

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...-solution.html

Re: MD5 Shader PB KICK

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
    I heard someone complaining about this Yesterday.. If anyone is having this problem.. here is a link to the solution at the PR forums

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...-solution.html
    Have i told you your my hero pancho :D?

Comment

I find it interesting that you can hack PR and PB won't catch you since it only looks at the vBF2 files...

Comment

Hackers.. I just dont get it.. they are only cheating themselves...

Comment

Hackers are demons that spawned from hell, and were sent to the gaming world to suck the life out of those gamers who have gotten good. God I hate them.

Comment

No, no, no. They are a curse from one of the various gods for having impure thoughts. I apparently have a lot of them...

Seriously though, the fact that is a free for all for hackers might explain some of the impossibilities I saw in PR since the new patch.

Comment

So in this modern situation, a reinstall of the BF2 1.41 patch should fix this problem? Even though it was from a clean install? I'll give it a try. We'll see if it works or not.
              "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
              "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Worked for me...

I was getting the MD5 kick, so I changed my old shortcut to point at the pr executable. However, this then brought up a windows error saying that bf2.exe didn't exist. So I moved pr.exe to my main BF2 folder and updated the shortcut appropriately. This got me into the game, but then I got kicked from the server for another MD5 error - this one having to do with mods\pr\pr.exe. So I put a copy of the pr executable back into the pr folder and everything seems to be working fine. *shrug*

|
                |

Comment

Re: Worked for me...

Originally posted by A_Grounded_Pilot View Post
                  I was getting the MD5 kick, so I changed my old shortcut to point at the pr executable. However, this then brought up a windows error saying that bf2.exe didn't exist. So I moved pr.exe to my main BF2 folder and updated the shortcut appropriately. This got me into the game, but then I got kicked from the server for another MD5 error - this one having to do with mods\pr\pr.exe. So I put a copy of the pr executable back into the pr folder and everything seems to be working fine. *shrug*
                  I had to do the exact same thing to get BattleDirector load the BR files, it always worked fine in the past so it 's obviously related somehow.
                  Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

DAMMIT it doesnt work for me

Comment

there must be another way bc this mismatch bull is starting to annoy me! i cant survive only playing battlearena!

Comment

Try a full re-install from scratch. It's the safest way.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
                          No, no, no. They are a curse from one of the various gods for having impure thoughts. I apparently have a lot of them...
                          Rituals involving small animals may prove beneficial in certain circumstances.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Cows worked for me. But it took 5 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid.Watcher View Post
                              there must be another way bc this mismatch bull is starting to annoy me! i cant survive only playing battlearena!
                              Delete your entire "mods/pr" folder, your "my documents/battlefield 2" folder, then reinstall. thats what worked for me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X