Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Pick'em ROUND III

Time for another round of Pick'em nigh. Next Sunday April 20th 2 EST

- Players who want to participate should be on the Teamspeak at around 1:30 EST
    - At 2:00 the designated CO for each team will pick players one at a time. Once the teams have been chosen the CO and SL's will have time to prepare.
    - will Last 2 rounds. First map Kashan 32, Second map Qwai River, then the server will go back to regular password night"
    PASSWORD WILL BE AVAILABLE ON TEAMSPEAK ONLY. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM RUNNING TEAMSPEAK PLEASE PM ME BEFOREHAND AND WE WILL WORK THINGS OUT.

The supporting member kick script will still be enabled and password will be available in the teamspeak channel after the round starts, so you could still get kicked if you're not an SM.

Again guys, if you want to CO please PM me

Last edited by Tempus; 04-19-2008, 09:34 PM.

Re: Sunday Night Pick'em ROUND III

!!Yah!! Cant wait!!

Any thoughts on what the first map will be? I vote for not EJOD cause that what the last one was

Comment

Yay would love to make it but unfortunately i cant, im taking a trip down into the States, my parents just decided to go yesterday. :'(
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

How many maps are we doing as the Pick 'em? It really only works for a round or two at most since the make-up of each team will have changed considerably by then.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

since it starts so early, I say we run one large map (think kashan, qwai, etc) and after that we rever to normal PW night proceedures. I'll set up the video password to match the Pick 'Em password.

Comment

Any chance of playing Basra or Archer ?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I don't think Basrah or Archer woud be good for Pick 'em Night. They are fun, but honestly there is little strategy involved compared to AAS maps.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                I don't think Basrah or Archer woud be good for Pick 'em Night. They are fun, but honestly there is little strategy involved compared to AAS maps.
                That, and the fact that they crash the server

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Ill so be there! I probably wont command, do to last Pick em' nights unsucsessful run (almost, its nardinis tank crew pulled mine to pieces, then killed them again, after they were dead. They were that good)

Comment

I would think that playing Bashra or Archer wouldn't be a problem, if we were only scheduled for one round, then once it crashes the server starts back up passworded like normal.

But I do agree, fun as it may be the game mode generally boils down to slaughtering the endless tide of insurgents for the Western armies.
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I'll try to be there!

Comment

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
                        Time for another round of Pick'em nigh. Next Saturday April 19th 2 EST
                        Typo ?

DB

That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom. Donrhos

| |

Comment

I would love to play that! Orginized scrims and pick em games usually turn out awsome... But I probably won't be allowed : (
                          |TG|
                          ||||

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Blonov View Post
                            Typo ?

DB
                            yeah, working on it.

I think maplist will be Kashan 32 (or 64) then Qwai, then back to normal play.

Comment

My favorite maps Dirti! Dang I'm missing out.
                              |TG|
                              ||||

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...