Air Rally?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Rally?!?

So apparently its possible to place a rally in mid air as Ferris, Turkish and Nardini discovered...

After several attempts (and about a dozen TKs later) the result is attached:

You cant spawn on it but it sure looks weird :D
    Attached Files

Re: Air Rally?!?

haha how long did that take?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Now this is the type of research that deserves government funding. Bless you Project Realogists!

Comment

Be advised though, it's completely worthless and you can't spawn on it :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Doesn't this mean there is some sort of invisible object up there to allow a rally to sit on it? Even if the object is only a fraction of an inch in size.
          "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
          "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

No it's spawned in mid-air and it stays there?

If there was an invisible object, maps would had to be full of them

Comment

and pilots would get pissed off pretty quickly,
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

It's cool, but useless. If you can't spawn, then what is the point?
                |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                  It's cool, but useless. If you can't spawn, then what is the point?
                  Plus if you could spawn on it, then you would probably die from the fall. :row__572:
                  Vlexo.com

Comment

I've seen ppl placing rallies on trees while playin Mestia.. very very tricky

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

I've seen people place rallies in fairly deep water on Bi Ming.

Comment

Yeah i have seen the deep water ones but not the 45 feet up ones lol. Thats pretty neat.

BTW, Turkish:Much better sig ;)
                        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Can you crash into the mid-air rally? :p

You can have some fun placing rally points in wicked spots. ;)
                          Medic - If you can feel, I can heal

Comment

Looks like the humock in the mountains of Kashan, where it disapears as you get closer and look at it from about 200 metres, am not sure if any angles involved, not bothered to study it. Think you need to be looking South to North in any case. Being pinned by a sniper there is fun too; their head kinda just floats there as u try to give an acurate location for your squadmates. It's like the runners on the back slope of the bunkers in Kashan disapearing, and all of a sudden you can look through as you come up to them and swing round.

Comment

The way this was done was as follows:
                              I get an officer kit. Turkish flies me up 200-300m. I jump out and deploy rally mid-freefall. I subsequently slam into the ground at terminal velocity. Rally point is not spawnable. You cant crash into it, nor can you shoot it down. It's basically a pointless funny thing to see.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X