X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Whats the server password?

Hi, my name is Jim.

It's been a while since I played project reality, but I decided to reinstall it and give it another go. I always loved the teamplay associated with the mod.

Well I got a recomendation from the gamespot forums that Tacticalgamer.com server was the best to play on. So after setting up my controls and video settings I went to the browser and I see the tacticalgamer server. It had the lowest ping and wasn't completely full but low and behold... I see a password is required to join...

I wasn't sure if maybe the server was locked for a tournament match or something or if I had to come here and request it. Which is understandable I guess if you only want serious teamwork players. And that's me! :)

So I was wondering if someone could PM me the password or tell me what a guy has to do get in on the fun.

Thanks Again :)

Re: So... Whats the server password?

Welcome to Tactical Gamer. We host a Thursday and Sunday night Password night and the PW can be found here>>http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-password.html

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Dirt
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Wow, very professional way of providing the password. Thank You sir ;) I've read all the rules. Much appreciated.

Comment

No problem man:)

I suggest you set the link as a bookmark and then you can quickly look it up whenever Thursday and Sunday comes around.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

nm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed