battle recorder blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle recorder blues

how do you eliminate the spawn in black screen of death when reviewing battlerecorder? I can hear all audio, just no video.
    [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
    -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Re: battle recorder blues

In Console.

renderer.drawhud 0
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

ok. next problem. how do you get all names to appear? the ability to pull up a map? I actually didnt end up having to type in the console command. also, is there a button to move around faster? also, is there a rewind button? or a way to advance to a certain time? can you look through a persons eye? zoom in without moving?
      Last edited by zephyr89; 04-13-2008, 03:35 AM.
      [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
      -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr89 View Post
        ok. next problem. how do you get all names to appear? the ability to pull up a map? I actually didnt end up having to type in the console command. also, is there a button to move around faster? also, is there a rewind button? or a way to advance to a certain time? can you look through a persons eye? zoom in without moving?
        There's no rewind button and there is no first player view..
        Pretty much every infos you need are in this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...erecorder.html
        Last edited by eol; 04-13-2008, 05:22 AM.

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

Regarding nametags:
          And ofcourse renderer.drawhud 0, whcih removes the hud, and kill information in the
          top left corner, and its also possible to remove the name tags, although they will only show-up as soon you start following players. You can remove the tags with editing the file "GameLogicInit.con" located @ C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield2\mods\"Modname" Make a Back-up first. Then add the following line at the bottom of the text and(you can open it with notepad or w/e): renderer.drawNametags 0. Battledirctor does it automaticly so u dont have to change anything, but if you dont use BD then you have to change it, but also remove it as soon you want to play online again, or else you would be kicked. (Credits to: Xelfer)

Comment

You can move faster by double-tapping 'W'.

I believe if you close the game, and load it up again, the black screen shouldn't appear. :) Works for me, I can watch BR files without removing the HUD, but I started the game fresh. But after playing some rounds, and loading up a BR file, there's the black screen.
            Medic - If you can feel, I can heal

Comment

I use BattleDirector by Sir. Community. The last patch lets you watch PR demos. You can remove player tags as well (I dont remember if this can be done in BR).

Comment

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
                I use BattleDirector by Sir. Community. The last patch lets you watch PR demos. You can remove player tags as well (I dont remember if this can be done in BR).
                Does it have any better features than BFR.. Like a Rewind Button??

Comment

It's been such a long time since I've used BR that I can't remember all the advantages BD has over BR. It doesn't have rewind. You can also use 1-6 keys to control playback speed as opposed to the com rose. Other advantages are being able to choose resolution (for example if you want to record in 720p) as well as FOV so you can get wide angle shots or close-ups.
                  The only thing to be careful of when using BattleDirector is to always exit the demo using the "demo.shutdowndemo" command. If you exit any other way like alt-f4 then you will mess up your gamelogic.init file and have to reinstall (will get kicked constantly for MD5Tool Mismatch.)

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
                    Does it have any better features than BFR.. Like a Rewind Button??
                    I don't think so! This is the beauty of the BRF engine!!! No rewind! No Timelaps!....

Any possible way of easily make a movie with a BFR..... real pain in the ass ;)

Cya!
                    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Why is it that everytime I hit the play at 300% or 150% speed it seems to slow down?

Comment

Machine might be struggling, try a defrag

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X