European

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European

Can we start the password night earlier on Sunday.A lot of us European(GMT+0 - +2) members have to stay up till maybe 12 pm to play password nights. kinda annoying when some of us have school the next day. just wondering if it is possible to make it earlier?

Re: European

i have to agree, i have posted about this before, as with gunner i usually only get about 2 maps in before i have to leave, if it was satursday instead of sunday we could probably stay for longer, or if it started earlier, just a plee to the admins.

Comment

It's supposed to start at 1 PM Eastern on sundays. Talk to the admins about their slackin'. ;)

Comment

I thought it was later than 1 PM but cool!

And ehem, 1 PM EST is 17.00 GMT. So it's now 21.00 GMT......

Maybe our new and awesome euro admins could help out with this in the future more?

I would be grateful, as i rarely get to attend password night because of RL bedtimes.

Comment

Sundays from 1 PM EDT - 12 AM EDT (to allow our European players to take part)
          That's 19:00 for me, and now it's 23:00 and still there's no Password night. That ain't right!

It's been a long time since I ever got to play Password night. That ain't right!

I log on at 21:00 thinking this time it's password night... but it is still plain old unpassworded TG. That ain't right!

That ain't right!

I'm crawlingeye and i'm voting for a change in the system!

(jokes)
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

It 's been brought up multiple times before... best way is to get an admin on TS.

I 'm all in favour though.
            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Starting early would be nice but I think my boss is starting to accept me showing up late on Mondays looking like a ghost. I usually play until 4am on Sundays. (That’s 10pm American time)

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

We'll try to get that straightened out for you guys.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Good news.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Yay! Thanks guys!
                      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                        We'll try to get that straightened out for you guys.
                        That is right!
                        ​​​​​​​

Comment

To be honest with you guys, I totally forgot about it. I had some other TG related issues yesterday that hindered me from remembering this. If this should happen again, please pm me or someone else to get this resolved.

Dirt
                          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

We have had it start earlier in the past sometimes, it causes a lower server population so be prepared to have small maps available

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveSkylark View Post
                              Starting early would be nice but I think my boss is starting to accept me showing up late on Mondays looking like a ghost. I usually play until 4am on Sundays. (Thatís 10pm American time)
                              American time? Look, we're a whole country; you're the equivalent of, say, Connecticut. What you really meant was Eastern time, because, well, that's the only timezone that counts! :row__572:
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X