This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Criteria...

What is the Criteria for beaning kicked to make room for a "supporting member"?

Tonight I have been kicked 2 times for this tonight. Sure "supporting member" should get perks. They pay and so should play. But it just seems funny how I seem to always get kicked when I am in a jet or attack HELO. In fact every time I have been kicked to make room for a "supporting member", I have been in attack aircraft of some sort. So I Would like to know how you decide who to kick when a "supporting member" wants to play.
    :: Signature removed for violation of signature size restrictions.

Re: What is the Criteria...

The person being on the server the longest. ;)

Comment

Read the stickies....Especially the one that says "READ FIRST before posting in this forum"

I'll be nice and provide the link for you.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ing-forum.html

I'll be even nicer and give you the exact topic your looking for.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...cked-read.html

Comment

Ok so you say its an Auto system. Well. I am sorry to say that you are wrong on this. Why do I know this? Well because I Know for a fact that there was at least 4 more players that had been on the server longer then me tonight. Fact is that they was there the 1st time I was kicked. And was still there the 2nd time I was kicked. And they did not have TG tags on. And none of them was "supporting member". So it looks like some admins don't like me much. Oh well. I Must have hurt them to much on the battlefield if I am in a jet. Can't take the skills I have.

Comment

Wow. I'm pretty sure this thread should be locked. And it is automated, anybody there before you that isn't a supporting member will be kicked first. Don't make accusations against something you don't know about. Read the Primer and SOP's. Don't whine about something that can't be controlled and then B*tch that our admins kick you because you think your l33t in the aircraft. I'm pretty sure I have seen better pilots than you, that aren't supporting members, not get kicked. That rules your theory out of the question.

Please Lock this

Comment

I Don't think I am leet in a jet. I Know I am. But this is not about jet egos. This is about the fact that I have been singled out.

That fact I that I knew of 4 players that had been in the server longer then me and was still there the 2nd time I got kick tells me so.

Comment

Oddsodz, it's an automated system. It kicks the player with the longest connection time. Several people have figured out the trick of disconnecting and immediately reconnecting on map changes to try and get around this. We dont post things saying its an automated script for our health. Thats the way it is. If you dont believe it, thats your problem, but it does happen to be the truth.

Furthermore, we have lots of people who are supporting members who dont wear TG tags, some who dont wear any tags at all. Theres no way for you to check in-game who is and who isnt a supporting member, so your argument there is invalid. You could possibly log out and check gametracker to see people's connection times, but I kinda doubt that was the case here.

Lastly, your tone is argumentative and disrespectful. TG is a community based on maturity and respect. Saying that admins got butthurt because of your hardcore skills is completely inappropriate and very disrespectful. You are new to the community obviously, so you've got a chance to overcome this lack of awareness. I highly recommend you take it, step back, think about what you're saying and take a few deep breaths before letting your mouth write checks it cant cash.

Comment

*thread closed*
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed