Ghost Train Today 22.04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Train Today 22.04

Being a complete technical bufoon I forgot to screenshot my Squad Members, who teamed up and fought behind the lines. I also lost the Battlerecorder (it was just black).

Hum.

So whoever was in my squad can you please put your name here, or those that you remember.

I would like to give you the proper recognition but because of my stupidity and lack of technical prowess, I can't. (And yes, I was too busy to write names down aswell in the old pen styley).

Please put names here.

Thanks. And yeah, great squad :)

Thank you too to TG Browna3 for being a great Commander and allowing this squad to operate in the field. You're "Good job squad" really was a nice touch and the guys, I think, were happy for the recognition.

Casper(add series of numbers) was one.

Re: Ghost Train Today 22.04

np mate glad you had a good game

Comment

I did yes. Thanks to you and the amazing people behind me in the squad. Hence the recognition.

But thank you, yes, and hope you did too.

Comment

i dont often go commander, but this game i thought i would after ollie booted me from his squad, but it was nice to have squads that followed orders
        so thank YOU for being a good sl

Comment

Swatmat, was one.

Paroxetin, were you there?

Still looking..

Comment

Maybe you two need to get a room? :)

Perhaps a ribbon nomination or two to recognize the efforts of your teammates would be appropriate? Don't be shy...

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

:D

I would if I could (erm, to the nominations, honest!) but I am an idiot and didn't have a swift enough mind to press screenshot and I deleted the BF file of the match :/ (it was black and I'm an idiot).

Or you would have them.

So any advice how to get names, or indeed the names, would be apretiated, and for sure I'd recognise them. (was trying to keep it secret but.. well.. my brain got in the way of that one).

Comment

With default settings you cant use BR files in PR anymore as it will always show a black screen.
                When you play back the battle recorder file you will have to turn off the HUD. The console command to type in is renderer.drawhud 0

renderer.drawhud 1 turns it back on

Other usefull commands are
                renderer.drawfps 1

game.lockfps 30

maplist.list

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                  With default settings you cant use BR files in PR anymore as it will always show a black screen.
                  Not sure exactly what this mean...? but I can run demos files when I open my PR and goes to the Community tabs. Then I double click and the demos load. I don't have any HUD except the tag name.
                  Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Thanks Tigger.

I deleted the file in my 'Downloads' list. Is there a way of retrieving it? As it is now no longer on the Server 'Bookmark' files either.

I guess the answer to my question is.. Tai, you messed it up.

Comment

Tai you messed up :p What time was it because ogt is played more then once a day i think - server time match started and ended would be best

HGL, not sure maybe some are ok still or maybe you hax :icon_eek:

A BR file would be located in my docs normally, big massive file compared to the others

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Hmm. It was about 5pm GMT. That's all I can remember :(

The recorder seemed to have the date one day back. Anyway, we all went off behind the British lines and created mayhem :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X